Reppin
NULL
photo-not-available1.jpg
Only white rapper I fukk wit
Fixed

MiC

Pro
Daps
As for the topic yelawolf sold like 150k or less first album and hasn't dropped yet so I think his career is over

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Brehs, I don't knock that sh!t. Hell, southern n!ggas were rockin their own variations of that flag such as black, red, and green versions. To me, as a black male who isn't overly sensitive, what matters most is the motivations of the person with the flag. For instance there's an interview out there with Dale Erndhardt Jr. where he made it clear that what that flag means to him is different than what it means to some Nascar fans. I respect that because for people like him and Yelawolf it represents where their from. You can't erase history or wish that flag to go away. The more you want it gone, the more people are gonna rebel and rock it. However, I ain't mad when a white dude takes what some of us see as symbol of hate and flips the script by taking the sting out of its mere presence. Reminds me of what we did with the so called N word.

On another note, you have Bs and Cs that get along nowadays, and when they represent their hood, it doesn't necessarily mean they hate people from other hoods that aren't their rivals. That's how I view Yelawolf and his use of that flag. His intentions weren't nefarious. I actually dig the picture of the Jordans with the flag from a novice photographer viewpoint. Matter fact, the only thing I'm really offended about with this whole thing, was that he didn't stick to his guns and leave those pics up. We ain't all sensitive.

aRoMaN21

over 14 years in the shade...
Daps
I understand that the flag may mean different things NOW... but when it was made in 1861, it meant something noone should be proud about :manny:

aRoMaN21

over 14 years in the shade...
Daps
lets talk bloodline's brehs:ahh:

his dad is cherokee and his mom is irish, i think.
i get his fasscination with the flag. but so many people like it and dont even know its true history :snoop: