Yelawolf likes the confederate flag, deletes IG posts

aRoMaN21

over 14 years in the shade...
Daps
Listen, slavery was a big part of the tension between North and South, but it was deeper than that.

he said straight up that the confederate IDEALOGY had NOTHING to do with slavery

:deadrose:

aRoMaN21

Daps
no but you're viewing it as a racist piece, you're being overly sensitive about it

i actually said the flag had nothing to do with slavery

And why do we make flags? :ohhh:
to not represent ?

it had the same number of stars as their were SLAVE states that hated LINCOLN and the rest of america who said NO to slavery

u cant be serious.
and they call ME a troll :usure:

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
he said straight up that the confederate IDEALOGY had NOTHING to do with slavery

:deadrose:

Well, that's on him, but the misconception that all southerners were racist or all southerners owned slaves is utter bullshyt perpetuated by Hollywood and the like.

Many southerners were poor as shyt and despised the slave owners as much as the slaves themselves. The people who were wealthy enough to own slaves were at the top of the totem pole.

The flag itself does not represent slavery, it represents the CSA, but yes, the CSA did practice slavery. I get what you're trying to say, but technically, it's wrong to say that flag represents slavery because it doesn't.

CDoty

i aint sh!t
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
to not represent ?

it had the same number of stars as their were SLAVE states that hated LINCOLN and the rest of america who said NO to slavery

u cant be serious.
the civil war wasn't just about slavery… and also, you're extremely hurt over this subject like someone with a confederate flag on their car affects your daily activities and how you function

aRoMaN21

Daps
Well, that's on him, but the misconception that all southerners were racist or all southerners owned slaves is utter bullshyt perpetuated by Hollywood and the like.

Many southerners were poor as shyt and despised the slave owners as much as the slaves themselves. The people who were wealthy enough to own slaves were at the top of the totem pole.

The flag itself does not represent slavery, it represents the CSA, but yes, the CSA did practice slavery. I get what you're trying to say, but technically, it's wrong to say that flag represents slavery because it doesn't.

I dont disagree with you. but thats not what im debating with him.
he made a very stupid remark about a flag.
:yeshrug:

CDoty

i aint sh!t
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

this

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
to not represent ?

u cant be serious.

The south seceded from the union. It represented their separation from the union and their formation of an independent collective of states. With that in mind, people use the flag as a symbol of southern pride

aRoMaN21

Daps
the civil war wasn't just about slavery… and also, you're extremely hurt over this subject like someone with a confederate flag on their car affects your daily activities and how you function

You are a ignorant FOOL who didnt get those grades in school.
91 in college? ON WHAT ?? 1 test???
gtfoh. u took AMERICAN HISTORY in college and probably got a D. dont front.

go read some books again about a flag. leave the internet alone.

aRoMaN21

Daps
The south seceded from the union. It represented their separation from the union and their formation of an independent collective of states. With that in mind, people use the flag as a symbol of southern pride

Southern Pride about what? Those ignants dont even know wtf the flag they love really represents. :manny:

CDoty

i aint sh!t
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
You are a ignorant FOOL who didnt get those grades in school.
91 in college? ON WHAT ?? 1 test???
gtfoh. u took AMERICAN HISTORY in college and probably got a D. dont front.

go read some books again about a flag. leave the internet alone.
i'm not an imbecile, history is one of my favorite subjects

aRoMaN21

Daps
Yeah. lets give pride to a section of America that rejoiced when LINCOLN died.

:dead: