Yelawolf likes the confederate flag, deletes IG posts

CDoty

i aint sh!t
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
It actually does matter, if u are black and u can't understand why black people would be offended by the confederate flag, I don't kno what to tell u
its not meant to be a racist symbol, if you're offended by it i'm sorry

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
CT may just be weird like that but if you asked anyone up here what a confederate flag reminds them of they'll say something along the lines of "a lifted truck with a guy in a cowboy hat, a flannel, cowboy boots and jeans driving it"

And racists... answer this, why did the U of Mississippi take out their use of the confederate flag and of the rebel mascot?

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It reflects southern pride [to him], seeing how he's signed to a label with 99% black people...u see where i'm going with this.

Yes I do understand it, but the way everything is painted on this site with a broad brush of black and white, it gets old...fast.

no one listens to this dude music here [judging from the posts i've seen] but lets get mad about this.

Now if Riff Raff [with his current look] did this, then it'd be slightly more understandable because he can't even give a clear answer for why he dresses and behaves the way he does

CDoty

i aint sh!t
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
And racists... answer this, why did the U of Mississippi take out their use of the confederate flag and of the rebel mascot?
i have no idea, but no one really associates the south with racism in the north anymore

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If a white dude was born in Jamaica, are we gonna tell him he shouldn't be showing off the flag...seeing how Jamaica is CLEARLY visioned as black?

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
its not meant to be a racist symbol, if you're offended by it i'm sorry

A blue bandana hangin out a left pocket, blue chuck T's, gray dikkies, blue & gray flannel isn't meant to look like a crips gang attire, but if you walk around in LA with that shyt, u will get shot or treated like a gang member. Stop playin dumb bro

CDoty

i aint sh!t
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A blue bandana hangin out a left pocket, blue chuck T's, gray dikkies, blue & gray flannel isn't meant to look like a crips gang attire, but if you walk around in LA with that shyt, u will get shot or treated like a gang member. Stop playin dumb bro
what does LA have to do with the south, and wearing blue in LA to do with the confederate flag?

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
what does LA have to do with the south, and wearing blue in LA to do with the confederate flag?

Follow along man. I simply drew a comparison.
You said the confederate flag isn't meant to be a racist symbol. But it does infact adopt and embodie the historial ideologies of the racist, segregated, slavery ridden south.

How hard is that for u to understand

CDoty

i aint sh!t
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Follow along man. I simply drew a comparison.
You said the confederate flag isn't meant to be a racist symbol. But it does infact adopt and embodie the historial ideologies of the racist, segregated, slavery ridden south.

How hard is that for u to understand
well by definition it has nothing to do with racism, if you want it to be about racism thats all you

El Jefe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
so this cac got a confederate flag but 2 least he still payin homage 2 the goat :jawalrus:

:lift:

:mjpls:

is he tryin2 show mj he respects his attitude 2wards chamillionaire ?

:manny: