Yelawolf likes the confederate flag, deletes IG posts

aRoMaN21

over 14 years in the shade...
Daps
its not meant to be a racist symbol, if you're offended by it i'm sorry

:usure:

The Confederate States of America (CSA), commonly referred to as the Confederate States (CS) or the Confederacy, was a government set up in 1861 by seven slave states (i.e. states which permitted slavery) of the Lower South that had declared their secession from the United States following the November 1860 election of Abraham Lincoln. Those seven states created a "confederacy" in February 1861 before Lincoln took office in March. After war began in April, four states of the Upper South seceded, and were admitted. The Confederacy later accepted two additional states as members (Missouri and Kentucky) although neither officially declared secession nor was ever controlled by Confederate forces.

The United States government (the Union) rejected secession and the Confederacy as illegal. The American Civil War began with the 1861 Confederate attack upon Fort Sumter, a fort in the harbor of Charleston, South Carolina which was claimed by both sides. By 1865, after very heavy fighting, largely on Confederate soil, CSA forces were defeated and the Confederacy collapsed. No foreign nation officially recognized the Confederacy as an independent country,[1]

:pacspit: on wtf yelawolf has become and his "slumerica" bullshyt.
especially when he has biracial children and is acting like an ignant 100% white trash fool when his dad is cherokee indian and family was raped by the confedarate army

CDoty

i aint sh!t
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:usure:

:pacspit: on wtf yelawolf has become and his "slumerica" bullshyt.
especially when he has biracial children and is acting like an ignant 100% white trash fool when his dad is cherokee indian and family was raped by the confedarate army
it has nothing to do with race, its a flag jesus christ

CDoty

i aint sh!t
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
These are not MY views. This is not my opinion. I speakin facts. Are u trying to tell me that a pre civil war south was not racist, didn't practice slavery and didn't shyt on black people?
no those are your views

aRoMaN21

Daps
because they wanted a flag to represent them, not the north

:ohhh:
really? thats whats Jefferson Divis was trying to accomplish with slave pushing states that hated Lincoln?

aRoMaN21

Daps
@CDoty what grade did you get in american history during high school? :patrice:
maybe u took the course in college?

i bet is was an F

:heh:

CDoty

i aint sh!t
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:ohhh:
really? thats whats Jefferson Divis was trying to accomplish with slave pushing states that hated Lincoln?
the fact that they changed their flag has nothing to do with slave states, only that they wanted to be different