Yelawolf likes the confederate flag, deletes IG posts

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
wait Yelawolf has a black wife? :wtf:

Yall sure? I think you're mistaking him for Machine Gun Kelly.....

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
btw, lets keep it real, from an artistic aesthetic point of view, the confederate flag looks pretty bad ass and shyts all over the regular flag. I kinda wish it were the other way around,, and the confederate flag was our real flag and the real flag was the confederate flag.

Have a big ass X on your flag, to let everyone know what you're bringing to their country if they try to bring the war.

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
btw, lets keep it real, from an artistic aesthetic point of view, the confederate flag looks pretty bad ass and shyts all over the regular flag. I kinda wish it were the other way around,, and the confederate flag was our real flag and the real flag was the confederate flag.

Have a big ass X on your flag, to let everyone know what you're bringing to their country if they try to bring the war.

:ehh: It's definitely a cool looking flag but it's definitely corny if somebody is trying to wear it just to be cool

H.I.M.

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
And when there is a thread about what YOU POSTED ABOVE we can debate.

but tonight its about THE CONFEDERATE FLAG and im surprised people defend it so much

smh

If the discussion is only about the confederate flag, why would you bring up the Nazi flag in another post to try to prove a point? :wtf::ufdup:

Peabo Bryson

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i didn't know this many people cared about what a man does or likes, interesting
:cape:Captain Save-A-Cac

So if a famous rapper decides to wear lingerie, is everyone supposed to sit back and act like they "ain't sweain them" or "it's not a big deal, it shouldn't catch my attention" because we shouldn't care what a man does/likes? I'm supposed to still support the nikka and his movement even though he DOES wear lingerie and LIKES it? Like it means nothing?

You don't think those old pictures Eazy-E put out there of Dre in them sequins didn't fukk with nikkas heads a little? We were supposed to pay it no mind?

So the same applies to this fukking cac... Only difference is I never liked his nasally-annoying "I'm-gonna-do-speedy-country-backwoods-raps" flows and cac-ass content. He's a faq and MGK is a faq.

GTFO here cac

:camby:

Dman414

Banned
Daps

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL

61 Corpses

The Breh
Daps
Reppin
i have no idea, but no one really associates the south with racism in the north anymore
url-17.gif