Yeezus ACTUAL Production Credits & Ghostwriters

CAVEMAN

PyrexPyramid
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans/Bay

nas ghostwrote gettin jiggy with it? i love that song. learn sumn knew everyday.

well maybe not according to these douchesippers, they might try to unnecessarily clarify that he's a "co-writer". I wouldn't know, CUZ I'M NOT READING A fukkING WILL SMITH ALBUM LINER.
:yeshrug:

JXNZ

RAP ARTIST
Daps
Reppin
STANKONIA
:wow: DAMN CYHI WROTE THE WHOLE ALBUM DIDN'T HE? SMH..ITS KINDA HARD TO GIVE A RAPPER THE CROWN THAT DONT EVEN WRITE HIS OWN RAPS....I DONT GET IT...I CANT EVEN VIBE TO THE ALBUM ANYWAY...SHXT SOUND LIKE A BUNCH OF NOISE AT TIMES...AND DIDNT LUPE ALREADY MAKE THIS ALBUM WHEN HE DID "FRIEND OF THE PEOPLE"? ***HEAVILY SLEPT ON TAPE BY THE WAY*** THE SECOND HALF OF THE ALBUM IS STRAIGHT BUT OVERALL ITS STILL PRETTY WEAK...YALL NXGGAS DONT CARE THO :aicmon:

JUST GO DOWNLOAD MY EP. DOWNLOAD THAT NEW LITO. AND GO COP THAT WALE AND MAC MILLLER. THAT BORN SINNER TRASH TOO.... OOOHNOOO #KENDRICKONFORBIDDENFRUITVOICE

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
07. Blood On The Leaves [Prod. By Kanye West & TNGHT (Hudson Mohawke & Lunice), Co-Prod. By Carlos 'Six July' Broady, Addl. Production By 88 Keys, Mike Dean, & Arca | Co-Written By CyHi, Malik Yusef, & Tony Williams]

:lawd:

ineedsleep212

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Uh....its still ghost writing. We are not changing the rules for Kanye. People get on Dr Dre for his ghost writers and ghost producers yet they are credited on the albums, so...yeah. Still ghost written.

:shaq2::dead::mindblown:

There's no rule changing. Another thing, son got mad rappers with co-writing credits on individual songs. They could've said nah say it like this or that sounds fire. Some could've written the entire thing too. We don't know who exactly contributed what. The Dre comparison is an interesting one cuz it seems like most if not all of us get the impression that all Dre is doing is tweaking a little and not having much of a role in the creative process. The impression I have of Kanye is that he's involved in the whole process. When it comes to Dre, it's like he's more or less making things sound better through mixing mostly. The same impression is what people have of the lyrics with Dre as well. The ghostwriting or producing sentiment ya have is due to the idea that's engrained in hip hop which is being entirely individual and either writing or producing your own ish unlike other genres.

I understand when dudes say stuff like this, but it's not like Kanye really impressed all that much on this album nor does it sound like any other rapper in terms of style. Much of it ain't really exploring anything crazy creatively nor is he flowing crazy on anything. Nobody is being blown away, by much of the lyrics on the album.

bordeaux

xxx
Daps
Reppin
God's Plan
i def. hear cyhi written on this. esp. songs like bound 2. dude's prob my fav. good music artist. hope to see him get more shine.

OnlyInCalifornia

Southern California/Vegas
Daps
Reppin
The Coli's 420th member
:shaq2::dead::mindblown:

There's no rule changing. Another thing, son got mad rappers with co-writing credits on individual songs. They could've said nah say it like this or that sounds fire. Some could've written the entire thing too. We don't know who exactly contributed what. The Dre comparison is an interesting one cuz it seems like most if not all of us get the impression that all Dre is doing is tweaking a little and not having much of a role in the creative process. The impression I have of Kanye is that he's involved in the whole process. When it comes to Dre, it's like he's more or less making things sound better through mixing mostly. The same impression is what people have of the lyrics with Dre as well. The ghostwriting or producing sentiment ya have is due to the idea that's engrained in hip hop which is being entirely individual and either writing or producing your own ish unlike other genres.

I understand when dudes say stuff like this, but it's not like Kanye really impressed all that much on this album nor does it sound like any other rapper in terms of style. Much of it ain't really exploring anything crazy creatively nor is he flowing crazy on anything. Nobody is being blown away, by much of the lyrics on the album.

You mean your assumption, because you are a huge Kanye West fan, is that he does more work. When in reality you really don't know and it's quite possible the reverse is true. Kanye does little and Dre does more.

As for re-writing the rules, yea Kanye stans are. The tracks are not written by him and instead of admitting hes always used ghost writers it's now 'nah they are credited' Why doesn't Dre get that same pass then? Because you guys like Kanye more :dwillhuh:

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
Cyhi da Prince be writing like dat?? :whoo:

good to see he made something of himself :ehh:

ineedsleep212

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
You mean your assumption, because you are a huge Kanye West fan, is that he does more work. When in reality you really don't know and it's quite possible the reverse is true. Kanye does little and Dre does more.

As for re-writing the rules, yea Kanye stans are. The tracks are not written by him and instead of admitting hes always used ghost writers it's now 'nah they are credited' Why doesn't Dre get that same pass then? Because you guys like Kanye more :dwillhuh:

In reality, I'm not though. Although I don't think this album is terrible, I don't even feel like it should be as critically acclaimed as it is. I'm assuming because I can only assume that's the case unlike Dre where you hear about a bunch of producers working on beats for him and rappers writing entire songs for him. It could be as you said too. We don't know who contributed what in each song.

I'm done :heh:

Daps
Reppin
RENO, Nevada
mysmilie_2152.gif

Urbanmiracle

Brooklyn the planet...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn son
Basically kanye has these different writers and producers in different rooms and gives them time to make music. He then calls them in and previews their work and picks what he likes and begins tweaking things to his vision. No he isn't hitting the mpc but he is molding the beats and songs that these guys write or make to his vision of what he wants his album to be. He makes them change this and that. So he basically the traditional producer like Quincy jones who compose or oversees the entire project. Yeezus is fire