Yeezus ACTUAL Production Credits & Ghostwriters

dunkman6

All Star
Daps
you got homos on here sayin c00nye >> pac

just trying to balance out this place.

dont you want to know who made the beats your rocking out to?
Still mad cause Ye shyts on Pac.
Nobody said Ye was a lyrical genius but he's light years ahead of Pac.

scuba

All Star
Daps
I get both sides of the ghostwriter debate. But fundamentally if you are officially credited and getting your royalties its different than ghost writing. On the other hand i never want to hear kanye is a great rapper again, dude has a Solid flow, with Excellent swagger, and doesnt write his own rhymes...

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
@SunZoo No valid comeback so gives a neg.

:win:

How do you even form a valid come back to nonsense?

I mean if you wanna have a debate we can do that, don't see much point especially considering kante is a puppet. nikka doesn't even do his own beats anymore...rhymefest was performing his biggest song before it came out. nikkas in here cappin for a muthafukka pulling studio parlor tricks for the bulk of his career.

:dead:

I make it a habit to not even give rep unless it's positive but...

:yeshrug:

dunkman6

All Star
Daps
How do you even form a valid come back to nonsense?

I mean if you wanna have a debate we can do that, don't see much point especially considering kante is a puppet. nikka doesn't even do his own beats anymore...rhyme fest was performing his biggest song before it came out :dead:
Still no valid comeback :win:

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
Still no valid comeback :win:

You stated an opinion, I stated my opinion about yours. The only thing we can really do beyond that is start looking at the facts, and the fact is Kante has had a million and one hands up his ass, for most of his career. Placing him at the top anything regarding emceeing is laughable.

stealthbomber

cruising at 30,000
Daps
Reppin
the best coast
:snoop: @ the ghost writer debate going on in this thread

but all those people working on this album and it was still garbage :heh: goes to show you dont need 20 nikkas to work on a song. one or two producers and one writer. this is rap, if u dont write your own shyt thats weak as fukk. i know it happens and greats have had ghost writers (people who help in the process but are UNCREDITED) but u got 4 dudes helping u write and it still sucks, thats pathetic :childplease:

kanye as we know him is gone :to: hopefully we can get 1 more good album out of him. or better yet, he doesnt keep the good beats for himself anymore.

Long Live The Kane

Tyrant Titan
Daps
The lupe written joint is the best track on the album though...:salute:

But :snoop: at whoring it out for cell phone commercials after Kanye talking about all of this "anti-corporation" sh!t...he was just like :yeshrug: ...let me get that check

Eternal Tecate

Superstar
Daps
Kanye songs on commercials and trailers= whoring out

Jay blaring his music out of every outlet available to him= good business man

Long Live The Kane

Tyrant Titan
Daps
Kanye songs on commercials and trailers= whoring out

Jay blaring his music out of every outlet available to him= good business man

The obvious difference, Jay fashions himself "The Black Warren Buffet"...love or hate it, that he's an unabashed capitalist has never been in question...it's a big part of how presents the "jay-z brand"...(and he still catches plenty flack for it)

kanye on the other hand tried marketing this past album as some kind of anti-corporation anti-establishment rebellion music project, on some RATM type shyt...having these staged rants where he's screaming "Fukk all these corporations and sell outs :damn:" ...then proceeds to sell songs from that very album to serve as commercial singles for multi-national corporations...it's laughable

Last edited: