Yeezus ACTUAL Production Credits & Ghostwriters

Daps
Reppin
RENO, Nevada
The obvious difference, Jay fashions himself "The Black Warren Buffet"...love or hate it, that he's an unabashed capitalist has never been in question...it's a big part of how presents the "jay-z brand"...(and he still catches plenty flack for it)

kanye on the other hand tried marketing this past album as some kind of anti-corporation anti-establishment rebellion music project, on some RATM type shyt...having these staged rants where he's screaming "Fukk all these corporations and sell outs :damn" ...then proceeds to sell songs from that very album to serve as commercial singles for multi-national corporations...it's laughable
the-rock-clapping.gif

RTF

2Trill
Supporter
Daps
Yeah Kanye doesn't have control over his music like that. Def Jam pocketing that ad money, which must be long. Black Skinheads beat gets used on TV a lot.

WEKetchum

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
The lupe written joint is the best track on the album though...:salute:

But :snoop: at whoring it out for cell phone commercials after Kanye talking about all of this "anti-corporation" sh!t...he was just like :yeshrug: ...let me get that check

Kanye's anti-corporation shyt is multifaceted, though. He's said multiple times that he wants to work with corporations, but that he hates that they're trying to control him. And he's called himself a new slave, as well. He's also said, RE: paparazzi, that celebrities should be paid for the photos that are taken of them. He has issues with the way things are set up and how he's viewed, but just saying he's "anti-corporation" is oversimplifying it.

Plus, I'm pretty sure that the label owns the rights to his music. So Kanye can say "anti-corporation" all he wants; if his label finds an opportunity to cash in, they're going to do so.

Yaboysix

That nikka
Daps
Reppin
Tampa Florida
Anyone surprised about the Fonzworth Bentley shyt need to listen to his never-released GOOD Music album Colours (it was released as a mixtape a year back or so). Half the songs straight up sound like some Kanye shyt, or should I say, most of Kanye's CD and LR songs sounds like Fonz' shyt.

The lyrics give it away as well but the second that hook kicked in... I knew exactly who was writing Kanye's hooks for his old albums.

i ant even know that nikka rapped:yeshrug:.