"Yeah, at $700 the PS5 Pro is expensive for a console, but I spent more than double that on my GPU alone"-PC Gamer

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I'm getting it and I don't give a fukk what anybody else thinks.

Dap Slap GIFs - Find & Share on GIPHY

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
The PS5 Pro is a good price for what you get from a hardware perspective.

The market for it is just very specific.

It’s too expensive for the price conscious consumer which is most of the console market.

And it’s not powerful enough for the people that REALLY care about performce.

It’s fan service for playstations biggest supporters, and that’s ok i guess :ehh:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Dueling narratives all falling apart.

PC stan’s be like “PC gaming ain’t that expensive” then piece together some poverty ass rig that nobody wants to play on.

Console stans be like “PC gaming to expensive” Then run out and buy $2000+ worth of hardware and spend hundreds of dollars to play online

Sony stan’s be like “exclusives, esclusives” then run on here posting steam ccu numbers :mjlol:

Nintendo stan’s be like “MARIO :noah:

In reality, none of these arguments are gonna persuade anyone.

In 2024 people are locked into their hardware of choice, none of this shyt people make a big deal about on forums really means anything :manny:
Interesting you didn't mention what xbox stans "be like".
You're so fair and balanced it's disgusting :scusthov:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Buy something like this

Throw a power supply and a decent GPU in there and you can get away same price or even cheaper than the PS5 pro with better performance. And you wouldn’t have to spend hours building a pc.

So yeah, i can be done fairly cheap and easily, it all just depends on how you work it out :manny:

Ɀoᥱɣ

All Star
Daps
It killed me when I saw people claiming you can get a decent rig for $700, unless you plan on playing GTA V on the lowest settings with 15 fps $700 isn't gonna be shyt :skip:

Better start at $2000+