"Yeah, at $700 the PS5 Pro is expensive for a console, but I spent more than double that on my GPU alone"-PC Gamer

num123

Speak like a child
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area/Chicago
Yep. Same within troubleshooting, if there even is any on console.

No one is infantilizing anyone. Most said was that no one wants to spend the time doing the shyt. Ain't got time for the shyt is the main argument. Not capability. PC owners just downplay putting together a PC is somehow as low time consumption as plugging in a console.
It is more so the exaggeration from others with the time to put together a PC. It does not take that much time to put it together, install an OS/drivers/software, especially for something you will not have to touch for years afterwards aside from cleaning.

Just say you do not want to do it, not that it will take forever to do so.

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
It is more so the exaggeration from others with the time to put together a PC. It does not take that much time to put it together, install an OS/drivers/software, especially for something you will not have to touch for years afterwards aside from cleaning.

Just say you do not want to do it, not that it will take forever to do so.
I do not want to do it because it takes more time than I feel it's worth and costs more than I feel that it's worth, based on my own experiences in dealing with it.

num123

Speak like a child
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area/Chicago
have you looked around to see what's going on? People are opting for convenience, especially the younger gen, like it ain't shyt.
Again, to everyone that has told me this, i understand that people want "convenience" but can not then say that building a PC is some massive undertaking.

This is not 1999 or even before or after that, building/setting up PC's is way easier to do than in the past and a lot of what people base their opinions on are from that time.

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
Even if you don't do a PC, even gaming laptops are runnin' it up these days, and this is coming from someone with a PS5 & Asus ROG Zephyrus and prefer gaming on the latter most of the time.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Even if you don't do a PC, even gaming laptops are runnin' it up these days, and this is coming from someone with a PS5 & Asus ROG Zephyrus and prefer gaming on the latter most of the time.

bought my oldest son a gaming laptop 2 christmases ago. Cost almost 25 hunnid. My parents woulda slapped hot fiyah out of my ass askin for some shyt like that back when I was a kid.

Matter of fact I asked for a PC the Christmas I got an NES ( :flabbynsick: ). Put ALL of my friends and the whole block onto NES that Christmas. nikkaz wasn't leavin my damn house the whole Christmas break from morning to the street lights came on. Nintendo blew up right after that.

The ways these kids are nowadays they are not gonna be cool with you buying some mid to low gaming laptop or desktop. They know when they got some bullshyt. Bring home some 2070 or 3XXX gaming rig if you want to. See how you get fried by your kids. :mjlol:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
If you don't think consoles have a cost and convenience factor over PCs...you're lying and for no reason :unimpressed:

Fam, a nikka said he could build a gaming rig 2 to 3x as powerful as the PS5 Pro for the same 700 dollar price. You can't take these nikkaz seriously.