"Yeah, at $700 the PS5 Pro is expensive for a console, but I spent more than double that on my GPU alone"-PC Gamer

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
IMO there’s lots to play.

shyt ain’t “sexy” cause all platforms gotta make some concessions and similar moves, so the people online talking shyt have much less ammo to work with.

The actual games are fine. The narratives are dying :manny:

Console gaming ain’t that cheap. PC gaming ain’t that hard. Exclusives are dead. And nintendo ain’t shyt. :yeshrug:
Agreed, the homogenization of it is killing the spirit. Basically they’re all PCs with different levels of power/customization/ease of access. I miss the days when nobody was afraid to do their own thing, but it’s all about appeasing shareholders now, even before the actual consumers. They don’t fukkin like the consumers :heh:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Anyone saying it is a time consuming process to put together a PC is an idiot. At most if you are fukking up at every step it would take a few hours. Plus once you are done and get it working, you do not have to do it anymore. People love making simple shyt sound complicated.
No matter how you spin it, it takes WAY more time to setup a computer from scratch including taking everything out and putting all the parts together to setting up the BIOS, installing Windows and then getting all the updates/drivers setup after booting into Windows. A lot of times guys are just counting a build that already has a HD with a Windows installation on it and swapping out a GPU or something.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
IMO there’s lots to play.

shyt ain’t “sexy” cause all platforms gotta make some concessions and similar moves, so the people online talking shyt have much less ammo to work with.

The actual games are fine. The narratives are dying :manny:

Console gaming ain’t that cheap. PC gaming ain’t that hard. Exclusives are dead. And nintendo ain’t shyt. :yeshrug:
No.

You are so hell bent on lying that you just have to resort to lies. What happened to the cheap Series S narrative you kept blabbering about recently? Now $299 is expensive? :mjlol:

Exclusives are dead? Is that why I'm playing Astrobot on PS5 and ONLY on PS5 at the moment?
PC gaming isn't as smooth as playing on consoles, that's not even an opinion. It is objectively more involved even for the most basic shyt.

My first time booting up Wukong, I had to search the Steam forums/Reddit for a way to get the game to give me the option to select a resolution above 1080P.

I had to go fukking delving into some .ini file to set a value to something else so it could work. I love PC gaming but this narrative that it's just as easy as consoles is objectively false, consoles are still much more streamlined.

Diunx

Probably drunk
Daps
Reppin
nightset
Anyone saying it is a time consuming process to put together a PC is an idiot. At most if you are fukking up at every step it would take a few hours. Plus once you are done and get it working, you do not have to do it anymore. People love making simple shyt sound complicated.
Yep, hell even if you are a complete retard and take more than an hour...who cares? Like are you setting your shyt up during your lunch break? What a weird fukking argument.

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Right.

PC gaming is more for "balling" nerds that have no kids, girlfriends or other social distractions with the biggest tv in their house being their pc monitor. And yes, I'm aware you can actually connect your pc to your living room tv, but do you actually even do it, witcho ultra-wide head ass.

Diunx

Probably drunk
Daps
Reppin
nightset
Right.

PC gaming is more for "balling" nerds that have no kids, girlfriends or other social distractions with the biggest tv in their house being their pc monitor. And yes, I'm aware you can actually connect your pc to your living room tv, but do you actually even do it, witcho ultra-wide head ass.
Imagine being this insecure because you are a man that can't even use a screwdriver:picard:

"Plugging in the PSU into the MOBO? I just did my nails let me just get a console, hopefully theres a youtube tutorial about how to plug it into my TV"

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yep, hell even if you are a complete retard and take more than an hour...who cares? Like are you setting your shyt up during your lunch break? What a weird fukking argument.
You guys cannot be objective, it's time consuming. I've replaced speakers out my car, changed the muffler, changed spark plugs, built PCs so miss me with that lazy/manly argument. Sometimes I'll try to boot up a game on my PC and there's a fukking issue causing it to not work at all. This almost NEVER happens on a console. I cannot remember me ever not being able to boot up a game on my PS5 or Switch.

On PC though I've almost ALWAYS had to fix something. Last time I couldn't even boot up Elden Ring because of a completely different store front being installed on my PC.

Building a PC where you gotta deal with multiple components is hardly the same as pulling a fukking Switch or Xbox out the box, plugging it into the TV and wall and turning it on and going about your fukking day. Get the fukk outta here man. :stopitslime:

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
Here is my $700 PC, gaming has never been better

images
This reminds me of my mining rig I had when I was mining bitcoin/alt coins. Had 3 AMD cards connected to a board with a power supply all hanging on the top of the milk crate :pachaha:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Right.

I have 6 kids, a wife, and a PC hooked up to my bedroom 60” TV :blessed:

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Dueling narratives all falling apart.

PC stan’s be like “PC gaming ain’t that expensive” then piece together some poverty ass rig that nobody wants to play on.

Console stans be like “PC gaming to expensive” Then run out and buy $2000+ worth of hardware and spend hundreds of dollars to play online

Sony stan’s be like “exclusives, esclusives” then run on here posting steam ccu numbers :mjlol:

Nintendo stan’s be like “MARIO :noah:

In reality, none of these arguments are gonna persuade anyone.

In 2024 people are locked into their hardware of choice, none of this shyt people make a big deal about on forums really means anything :manny:
You conveniently left out what Xbox Stans do tho, but I got you.

"Hey, look at every at the faults everyone else has while conveniently ignoring all the same faults, but worse. It's the best gaming convo we got. But we still have the best deal in gaming....for unheard of indie games....kinda/sortof (steam bundles beats ours). We have the most powerful console currently and it shows in our multi-plat games only 38% of the time and 0% of the time in our exclusives. Exclusives...:mjlol: WHAT ARE THOSE? Big Bank take little bank and then complains about little bank having more pull over the industry. Curse that darn xbox tax. Cac tweets, I tell ya, but let me use these cac tweets for my own narratives spins like Uno Reverse on thus Sony Ponies. Like...look at Sony laying off 1/8th as many employees as we do. They're the gotdamn devil."

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
You conveniently left out what Xbox Stans do tho, but I got you.

"Hey, look at every at the faults everyone else has while conveniently ignoring all the same faults, but worse. It's the best gaming convo we got. But we still have the best deal in gaming....for unheard of indie games....kinda/sortof (steam bundles beats ours). We have the most powerful console currently and it shows in our multi-plat games only 38% of the time and 0% of the time in our exclusives. Exclusives...:mjlol: WHAT ARE THOSE? Big Bank take little bank and then complains about little bank having more pull over the industry. Curse that darn xbox tax. Cac tweets, I tell ya, but let me use these cac tweets for my own narratives spins like Uno Reverse on thus Sony Ponies. Like...look at Sony laying off 1/8th as many employees as we do. They're the gotdamn devil."
Sony nikkas crazy :huhldup:

num123

Speak like a child
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area/Chicago
No matter how you spin it, it takes WAY more time to setup a computer from scratch including taking everything out and putting all the parts together to setting up the BIOS, installing Windows and then getting all the updates/drivers setup after booting into Windows. A lot of times guys are just counting a build that already has a HD with a Windows installation on it and swapping out a GPU or something.
Again, it does not take days to put together a PC. It should take a few hours AT MOST including the OS install/drivers. I have been putting together PCs for 15+ years, it is not some engineering feat that takes massive labor or time.

Plus after you put it together, you are done. You are not going to disassemble/reassemble the PC every month. At most you will be upgrading single parts at a time which depending on where it is will take a certain amount of minutes.