Yao Ming makes Shaq look small

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
Dream's listed height is with shoes, in his book he states he's 6'10" without them.

Yao is just freakishly tall, and something seems to be going on with his skull, everytime you see him his head is getting bigger :whoa:
I think he's a legit giant. Keeps growing larger until the day he dies :merchant:

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
I still remember the hype around his first matchup vs Shaq.
:whew:
That build-up wasn't replicated until Kobe and Shaq went up against each other Christmas of '04.
Yao was one of my favorite players. Always had a lot of respect for him.

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
Yeah something is up with him, but they tested him for acromegaly/gigantism and he's tall genetically rather than some kind of growth disorder.
Steve-Nash-and-Yao-Ming.jpg

His head is at least twice the size of Nash's.

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
Shame that Yao got hurt. He struggled his first few years in the NBA but when he figured it out he was downright dominant at times and would have ran over the league for years.

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
previous post was not to hate on Yao. You forget how dominant he COULD have been b/c breh never played a full season in his prime. Always though it was strange how he went from potentially breaking out big time to retiring. That shyt is a shame for the NBA

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
previous post was not to hate on Yao. You forget how dominant he COULD have been b/c breh never played a full season in his prime. Always though it was strange how he went from potentially breaking out big time to retiring. That shyt is a shame for the NBA

Thats why most people say he COULD of been an all time great (I still think hes HOF, just because its basketball hof and not NBA HOF). I mean he passed the eye test, he was obviously (just like grant hill) on his way to living up to his hype (even though I think he lived up to his hype, he just couldnt play the years after to capitalize on it).

He had just enough sample size of a career to show he would of been a top center of all time (not saying the best, but up there with Shaq, Wilt, etc..)

Plus his shot from 15 feet was comical because I mean its like some of Dirks shots where its like :damn: that shyt aint fair :damn:

Damnshow

Veteran
Daps
the 2009 playoffs :mjcry: they made it to the next round with yao, but then he got injured again:dwillhuh: those series were supposed to be for rockets, not lakers, but them fkin injuries happened again + the usual reffing :why:

Digital Dre

All Star
Daps
Reppin
STL
Yao's pop was 6'9" and his Mom was 6'3" which is already freakishly tall for a average Chinese person and they produced a true giant