Yalls Favorite c00n Says There is No Such Thing as a Beautiful Black Woman

Daps
Well thats hurtful but I'm not surprised. I used to see this on youtube a lot but I eventually just got over it and now it doesn't affect me the same way. Like the old saying goes "There's someone for everyone."

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
Gilbert Arenas is a clown ass dude.
I lost respect for him when he made fun of the Flint Water Crisis

arenas-11.png

arenas-31.png

:scust: fukking Sambo

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Breh, i don't know u but i gotta say.... U come off sooooo angry in your posts that i actually sigh whenever i scroll down n see it.

U remind me of that Darkhorse guy, but where he was mad at women, breh u seem hot at everybody.

Be easy man.
Nah hes just a bytch nikka

They tend to do shyt like quote you and get mad when theyre told their opinion doesnt matter to you and get dismissed

nikka was
triple-h-angry.gif

For hours in multiple threads trying to get the last words in:mjlol:

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Nah hes just a bytch nikka

They tend to do shyt like quote you and get mad when theyre told their opinion doesnt matter to you and get dismissed

nikka was
triple-h-angry.gif

For hours in multiple threads trying to get the last words in:mjlol:
Still looking for friends you broke ass fakkit. That gif look the nikka that left your moms house after he bust in her mouth. Stop acting like a bytch looking for online friends bytch.

Daps
Suck a dikk p*ssy. It is a one side fits all view on this topic. Insecure people care what others say period. Maybe you one of them nikkas so I make you feel some type of way about posting it. Also liar when the last time someone got called a c00n for saying light skin black chicks aren't attractive? I call out the real you clowns try to say its one size fits all FOH.

You don't.. you just post what you feel and you try to force it as the absolute truth, then you attack anybody who even slightly disagrees with you. Why are you even mentioning black MEN in this discussion when its specifically about black women?

Its always an I think therefore I am right with you. 'Oh well most guys I know' , i i i. You really live in your own bubble..

There is a clear difference between being a dark skinned male and a dark skinned female. Take time to think on it then you'll understand why Im saying you have a narrow view of things.

And looking at your posts its clear you think that being a dark skinned black man is the same as being a dark skinned black woman in todays world...

:francis:

The random name calling, the aggressive style of posting like who hurt you? You're like a fusion of blac youngsta and DMX in his prime :scust: @Barnett114 come get your 2012 weirdos please :scust: