Yalls Favorite c00n Says There is No Such Thing as a Beautiful Black Woman

WHIPPEDCream

♔Evil Queen.
Daps
Reppin
The Seven Five
tumblr_myn5sbCkBb1qeh4t2o6_r1_500.gif
[
& His last sentence was essentially what Kimmaytube on twitter was saying & everyone on the coli went against her.:gucci:

She was suggesting for Black Women to stop chasing Black Male validation.There are a number of Black Women who think they can convince Black Men to see value in them & it does not work that way & it never will work that way.

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
When I do get pregnant I don't want a black son.:coffee:

You have said this nonsense over and over again for like 2 years now. You literally troll IR threads and post self hate on every one. Your post has nothing to do with Gilbert's own c00nery as you're worse than him. Gilbert had black children, even if Hispanics brainwashed him. And he's a world champion athlete and true athlete. You, meanwhile, never made it through college. So you're below average to average IQ, if that, have obsessive-compulsive issues, and just are mentally ill at base. Gilbert after all doesn't troll nonsense all day. You are less of a loss to blacks than Gilbert, who is a tall warrior type man. Plus Gilbert just likes black Latinas not entirely different races.

I could go on but we don't need to see your mental illness in every c00n thread please.

Last edited:

MaxPain

Hispaniola Exchange Student
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where It’s Not Safe
You have said this nonsense over and over again for like 2 years now. You literally troll IR threads and post self hate on every one. Your post has nothing to do with Gilbert's own c00nery as you're worse than him. Gilbert had black children, even if Hispanics brainwashed him. And he's a world champion athlete and true athlete. You, meanwhile, never made it through college. So you're below average to average IQ, if that, have obsessive-compulsive issues, and just are mentally ill at base. Gilbert after all doesn't troll nonsense all day. You are less of a loss to blacks than Gilbert, who is a tall warrior type man. Plus Gilbert just likes black Latinas not entirely different races.

I could go on but we don't need to see your mental illness in every c00n thread please.

Shes obsessed with gender wars black men vs black women. If theres a topic dissing black men, I usually see her in it spouting her feminist BS. Thats why its best to ignore mad @ the world bytches like that.

Here4Lauryn

Banned
Daps

She was suggesting for Black Women to stop chasing Black Male validation.There are a number of Black Women who think they can convince Black Men to see value in them & it does not work that way & it never will work that way.

This is true. I realized this around the time I finished graduate school. However, I realized most of these men have deep rooted psychological issues. They view Black women as their competition, and project their own insecurities and beliefs bout their own racial inferiority on Black women. As Black people, we are at war, and its really the survival of the fittest. Let them nikkas breed themselves out. We don't need future generations of Black girls and women dealing with that inferior projection.

I would suggest for Black women to surround themselves with men who appreciate the existence of Black women, and not seek validation from no group of men. Surround yourself with men who cherish your existence, who don't make you defend your right to exist.