Yalls Favorite c00n Says There is No Such Thing as a Beautiful Black Woman

Crude Abolitionist

End Slavery
Supporter
Daps
Time to punish him.

When he is under attack by the forces of White Supremacy we will not help him.

Hes dead to the black community.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Calling someone insecure is c00ning now? Damn you a bytch but these are the types you run into online. fakkit probably get stuffed in a locker and slapped IRL now wanna be a new person FOH. You said about 10 post to me ago you were done replying but yet you keep replying fakkit why? bytch ass can't let go? I'm acting like my mother but you came to another thread for help bytch? Stop it fakkit
I can't leave because seeing your feelings and this hurt is making me laugh... Can't lie:lolbron:

Now

tumblr_nqivct4h2g1ux6hsjo1_400.gif

Last edited:

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
I can't leave because seeing your feelings t and this huris making me laugh... Can't lie:lolbron:

Now

tumblr_nqivct4h2g1ux6hsjo1_400.gif
Fam my feelings can't be hurt by folks I don't know online but if that makes you feel better like I tell all y'all ok. I guess when your broke you can only get laughs online since you can't afford to do other stuff.

Eternally Jaded

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CT/North-east Caribbean American Crew
Fam my feelings can't be hurt by folks I don't know online but if that makes you feel better like I tell all y'all ok. I guess when your broke you can only get laughs online since you can't afford to do other stuff.

Breh, i don't know u but i gotta say.... U come off sooooo angry in your posts that i actually sigh whenever i scroll down n see it.

U remind me of that Darkhorse guy, but where he was mad at women, breh u seem hot at everybody.

Be easy man.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Breh, i don't know u but i gotta say.... U come off sooooo angry in your posts that i actually sigh whenever i scroll down n see it.

U remind me of that Darkhorse guy, but where he was mad at women, breh u seem hot at everybody.

Be easy man.
It doesn't matter how I come off fam. You see what you want to see. I'm not hot at everybody. Its many threads where I'm just chillin. I disagree with someone I disagree. This is a messageboard but the truth is a lot of cats come on here just to get co signs and don't want disagreement. I'm easy fam the Internet doesn't dictate I'm not because of some arbitrary Internet rules. If you could see me you'd see I'm chilling watching tv bullshytting on here. Thanks for your concern but if you ain't going to say something to everybody as if I'm posting to myself I rather you not come to me with the stuff either. I think that's reasonable to ask.

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Ducking clown doesn't even know the diff between woman and women. Retarded.