Breh13

Smh.
Supporter
Daps
C9ZWTmmVoAAcPvt.jpg

:jbhmm:

rad8i8.jpg

:rudy:

Reads "Dear black girl, you don't have to be mixed to be beautiful" and rants like the above.

Someone needs to read social media posts for this dude and explain it to him before he spouts dumb shyt. :snoop:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Still looking for friends you broke ass fakkit. That gif look the nikka that left your moms house after he bust in her mouth. Stop acting like a bytch looking for online friends bytch.
I wasn't talking to you buddy :hubie:

I allowed you to have the last word in the other posts to make you temporarily feel better about yourself, now please eject yourself off my dikk:hubie:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
C9ZWTmmVoAAcPvt.jpg

:jbhmm:

rad8i8.jpg

:rudy:

Reads "Dear black girl, you don't have to be mixed to be beautiful" and rants like the above.

Someone needs to read social media posts for this dude and explain it to him before he spouts dumb shyt. :snoop:
I went to public schools and understood that perfectly... Like millions of other people:jbhmm:

Time for Gil to take a social media sabbatical

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
You don't.. you just post what you feel and you try to force it as the absolute truth, then you attack anybody who even slightly disagrees with you. Why are you even mentioning black MEN in this discussion when its specifically about black women?

Its always an I think therefore I am right with you. 'Oh well most guys I know' , i i i. You really live in your own bubble..

There is a clear difference between being a dark skinned male and a dark skinned female. Take time to think on it then you'll understand why Im saying you have a narrow view of things.

And looking at your posts its clear you think that being a dark skinned black man is the same as being a dark skinned black woman in todays world...

:francis:

The random name calling, the aggressive style of posting like who hurt you? You're like a fusion of blac youngsta and DMX in his prime :scust: @Barnett114 come get your 2012 weirdos please :scust:
I don't force it as absolute truth at all. If you disagree you disagree. I don't attack everybody that slightly disagrees at all. Maybe you've been on the "wrong" side of it so you think that's the case when its not. People have different life experiences but this is something I think folks are insecure about. Why the fukk the others that are calling people c00n and the like for disagreeing you have no problem with them? Y'all cats ain't consistent. Say what you want about me but I'm consistent towards everybody.

We all are basing stuff on what we see or should I say see on the net for most of y'all so whats the fukking problem? I doubt y'all see this shyt IRL tbh at the rates y'all hype about it. Yeah there is a difference being a man or woman no shyt but dark skin isn't a problem unless you're ugly. Good looking dark skin women don't seem to be on the woe is me flow but if I let you tell all or even most are out here getting called ugly and shyt. Of course I'm not believing that when I see dark skin women with no problems getting guys that stay with them as normal.

The name calling isn't random but again when you feel it towards you its "random" . You don't look at others going back and forth its always what I do but that's your bias at play. Its ok though everyone has one. Nobody hurt me I'm having fun like a mofo but if you think saying I'm hurt makes me hurt ok I guess I'll be hurt to appease you.

@Barnett114 my man fam don't try to get help this a you and me thing. Y'all cats need to stop with the tag team stuff this ain't WWE.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
I wasn't talking to you buddy :hubie:

I allowed you to have the last word in the other posts to make you temporarily feel better about yourself, now please eject yourself off my dikk:hubie:
You was talking about me though bytch looking for friends online clown. Be glad this is online cause IRL I would've been slapped your bytch ass p*ssy.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
I never even said your name breh :hubie:

Don't be mad if the shoe fit breh:hubie:

Now you talkin tough on what you wouldve done irl...

pathetic:mjlol:

You was talking about me though bytch looking for friends online clown. Be glad this is online cause IRL I would've been slapped your bytch ass p*ssy.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
I never even said your name breh :hubie:

Don't be mad if the shoe fit breh:hubie:

Now you talkin tough on what you wouldve done irl...

pathetic:mjlol:
I would've but the thing is I don't run into bytch nikkas like you IRL. I'm not mad you was talking about me but the bytch that raised you raised a coward so you would throw rocks and hide your hands p*ssy.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
I would've but the thing is I don't run into bytch nikkas like you IRL. I'm not mad you was talking about me but the bytch that raised you raised a coward so you would throw rocks and hide your hands p*ssy.

I'm about to stop... I feel like I'm picking on the mentally disabled

talking hypotheticals about what you would do IRL when you would probably shyt yourself before you touched me nikka :mjlol:

I did it on purpose because I knew your bytchass would come looking after all the complaints about me quoting you after your ass got dismissed like a child:mjlol:

But I see you "special" now, so:hubie:

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
I'm about to stop... I feel like I'm picking on the mentally disabled

talking hypotheticals about what you would do IRL when you would probably shyt yourself before you touched me nikka :mjlol:

I did it on purpose because I knew your bytchass would come looking after all the complaints about me quoting you after your ass got dismissed like a child:mjlol:

But I see you "special" now, so:hubie:
Not at all but again whatever makes you feel better my man. Truth is I don't run with bytches like you IRL so I don't have to worry about smacking dudes but it wouldn't be the first time. Its all love though afterwards sometimes you gotta throw them hands and its through. I don't care about getting dismissed by you fam you ain't no bytch I'm fukking. You just was moving like a bytch and called you out on it. First it was I didn't mention your name and its not about you now its I did because I knew you'd respond? Is it oochie Wally Wally or is it one mike? You a bytch fam but since you are one let me leave your bytch ass alone. Don't want no domestic violence charge over the net. Have a great day p*ssy.

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
dimes with rich complexions ain't shedding no tears
uggamuggas be crying and confulate ugliness with their complexion
it's a trick to associate beauty with palor and ugliness with stronger complexions

it's hard to be black harder to be black and a uggamugga at the same time but they aren't exclusive
uggamuggas come in all races all complexions and combinations
muahahahahaa