Yalls Favorite c00n Says There is No Such Thing as a Beautiful Black Woman

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The craziest thing is there are very attractive dark skin women everywhere. I see them on Twitter everyday. The original black people are dark skin. Light skin women are borne of white people's interference. To worship a light skin over dark skin is, in essence , to worship white supremacy.
thiss. well put.

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
So it isn't just sports that showcase your dumbass opinion, you're also a c00n. There's a difference between not finding individuals attractive and actively arguing against a skin color, that's what makes Gil a c00n and you a fakkit.

And here goes your hoe ass following me again like a groupie b*tch. I wasn't agreeing with Gilbert said at all jackass, but ONCE again, go against anything that African-Americans consider the norm & get labeled a c**n.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
This bytchass nikka in this thread doing the same shyt:mjlol:

Its definitely you nikka. Log off and fix your life:mjlol:
Now this fakkit bringing other discussions to,this thread for help. nikka rolling like a bytch off a reality tv show. FOH p*ssy. Fix your life and your dads too you lying p*ssy. Thought you was at the gym? How the fukk you at the gym but got time to take convos to different threads? Get back to cleaning peasant before someone getting your mopping ass fired.

idonttouchgrass

Superstar
Daps
How can you be a BLACK man and not be attracted to how a Black woman typically looks (Dark skinned)? :what:Ya'll don't see the issue there? Really?

his views are WAAAAAY off the average straight black mans views.

Don't try to normalize this weirdo c00ns views as common. His opinions are Sotomayor level weirdo:mjlol:
the coli agrees with him though:

Baddest Afro Descent Women Leaderboard

mixed up brazilians are #1, and the literally black south sudanese are last :SaSn4:

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
And here goes your hoe ass following me again like a groupie b*tch. I wasn't agreeing with Gilbert said at all jackass, but ONCE again, go against anything that African-Americans consider the norm & get labeled a c**n.

Shut your dumb ass up, you're too stupid to see that he's going against the notion that dark skin women can be beautiful too. He was responding to a post saying black women are beautiful with -

"How black we talking"

That's some pure c00n shyt, and you being a moron you can't even see it.

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
I'm lightskin breh but you using the bolded words together gives me cac warnings. No actual black man would say "as a black man" on the internet.

I said that, because I've been labeled a c**n a few times throughout this thread by you stupid motherfukkers.

A c00n is a black actor or actress, who takes roles that stereotypically portrays black people. They think they've made it but they are slaves to the same images.

So please show me ANYWHERE on this forum where I have talked down upon African-Americans or black people. But you got cats dapping & agreeing with this jackass calling light-skinned African-Americans an abomination, yet he's not labeled a f*cking c**n.

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue

Londilon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I said that, because I've been labeled a c**n a few times throughout this thread by you stupid motherfukkers.

So please show me ANYWHERE on this forum where I have talked down upon African-Americans or black people. But you got cats dapping & agreeing with this jackass calling light-skinned African-Americans an abomination, yet he's not labeled a f*cking c**n.
:mjlol: avoid saying "As a black man/lighskin black man/etc" it will make your life easier here.:pachaha:Might as well avoid using the term African American also.

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
:mjlol: avoid saying "As a black man/lighskin black man/etc" it will make your life easier here:pachaha:Might as well avoid using the term African American also.

I used that term/pharse once since that d*ckhead sh*tted on us light-skinned folk acting like were less black because of the shade of our f*cking skin.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Now this fakkit bringing other discussions to,this thread for help. nikka rolling like a bytch off a reality tv show. FOH p*ssy. Fix your life and your dads too you lying p*ssy. Thought you was at the gym? How the fukk you at the gym but got time to take convos to different threads? Get back to cleaning peasant before someone getting your mopping ass fired.
I been in this thread, i was just ignoring your faggetry and c00nery

Then it became apparent that you was doing the same shyt in here as well... So its you dawg

Log off, please... And get some help. Your feelings too hurt for a friday. Stop acting like your mother:mjlol:

Londilon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I used that term/pharse once since that d*ckhead sh*tted on us light-skinned folk acting like were less black because of the shade of our f*cking skin.
I think people just shyt on biracial people, not lightskin. Unless its nikkas in a thread postings and talking about only lightskin women. Then the thread will get blown up.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
I been in this thread, i was just ignoring your faggetry and c00nery

Then it became apparent that you was doing the same shyt in here as well... So its you dawg

Log off, please... And get some help. Stop acting like your mother:mjlol:
Calling someone insecure is c00ning now? Damn you a bytch but these are the types you run into online. fakkit probably get stuffed in a locker and slapped IRL now wanna be a new person FOH. You said about 10 post to me ago you were done replying but yet you keep replying fakkit why? bytch ass can't let go? I'm acting like my mother but you came to another thread for help bytch? Stop it fakkit