Yalls Favorite c00n Says There is No Such Thing as a Beautiful Black Woman

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Not at all but again whatever makes you feel better my man. Truth is I don't run with bytches like you IRL so I don't have to worry about smacking dudes but it wouldn't be the first time. Its all love though afterwards sometimes you gotta throw them hands and its through. I don't care about getting dismissed by you fam you ain't no bytch I'm fukking. You just was moving like a bytch and called you out on it. First it was I didn't mention your name and its not about you now its I did because I knew you'd respond? Is it oochie Wally Wally or is it one mike? You a bytch fam but since you are one let me leave your bytch ass alone. Don't want no domestic violence charge over the net. Have a great day p*ssy.
You still talking to me about throwing hands :mjlol:

Stop with the essays nikka, you aint my fukking "fam" and you acting like running with a bytch ass nikka like yourself is some type of accomplishment???

Look at what you did FOR HOURS nikka.. You got emotional writing essays because I said your c00n ass opinion didn't matter to me...

But you talk about running with you like it would be a blessing:heh:

I'm sure you circle toilet tissue soft to have a bytchmade nikka like you in it

Then brought up being physical because you got emotional on a messageboard :heh:

I would knock u the fukk out and piss in your mouth IRL fakkit, foh nikka:heh:

---

Superstar
Daps
Wait is that a real tweet or post no way that shyt is real?

Edit: it is real, what is up with these athletes. Like how is it that so many of these cats lost negros say wild shyt. Don't these cats got friends to check them on their shyt.

No way I am drinking and having fun and a cat starts making wild ass shyt about black woman and I am not going check his ass, even while being wrecked off alcohol.

Last edited:

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
15zl92u.jpg

rad8i8.jpg
giphy.gif

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
The craziest thing is there are very attractive dark skin women everywhere. I see them on Twitter everyday. The original black people are dark skin. Light skin women are borne of white people's interference. To worship a light skin over dark skin is, in essence , to worship white supremacy.

one of the reasons I hate social media to an extent. Where is he finding this only light skin women getting love and not dark skin women statistic? There beautiful dark skin women everywhere.

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
What he said was c00n shyt but it's an underlining issue in our community when it comes to colorism.
Especially for our women, not all of them are being represented like they should.