Yall watch 90210?

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
lol at how far back dixon is

no one lost more in this show than dixon, had a gambling problem, drug addiction, stroke, hiv positive scare, car crash that almost killed him and gave him erectie dysfunction. all the women he loved ran off with someone else

:heh: I mentioned earlier in this thread that 1 of the reasons I'm sticking with this show is because this is the first time in a white teen drama that the lead male is black.

When I compare Dixon to the other black dudes that were regulars in other white teen TV Dramas (Wallace on "Veronica Mars", Smash and Vince on "Friday Nights Lights", & Skills on "One Tree Hill".), Dixon gotta be my least favorite. Or I could just be biased because "90210" is easily my least favorite of these shows.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
:heh: I mentioned earlier in this thread that 1 of the reasons I'm sticking with this show is because this is the first time in a white teen drama that the lead male is black.

When I compare Dixon to the other black dudes that were regulars in other white teen TV Dramas (Wallace on "Veronica Mars", Smash and Vince on "Friday Nights Lights", & Skills on "One Tree Hill".), Dixon gotta be my least favorite. Or I could just be biased because "90210" is easily my least favorite of these shows.

wallace fennell>>>dixon

dixon only got a bunch of puzzy from hot white girls though

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
yooooooooooo...i stopped fukking with this show midway through the final season (watched all fours seasons prior), guess i should do it justice and see how it ended. but their acting was just too garbage and the storyline was all over the place that last season

the finale is cheesy, but the last season wasnt that bad tied up alot of ish

i wouldnt mind a spin off straight to dvd movie

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
:jawalrus: Oh you didn't know breh??! The show went from Annie & Dixon being the leads in the 1st season or 2, to Naomi being the star in the later seasons:

90210_S1.jpg

90210_S2_f.jpg

90210_S3_3D_f.jpg

90210_S4.jpg

90210_S5.jpg

:mjlol: at Dixon & Annie being in the back of the cover art in the later seasons despite the fact that they were supposed to be the Brandon & Brenda Walsh (From the original series) of this show.

reading on wikipedia the writers changed after the first season why ethan got tossed, and the show focused less on annie n dixon, also why they started getting rid of the adults etc.

i honestly think they should have kept this show centered on hs, a good like 4 seasons. It started to go downhill to me when they became adults etc.

they were just following gossip girl and tried to rush it

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
reading on wikipedia the writers changed after the first season why ethan got tossed, and the show focused less on annie n dixon, also why they started getting rid of the adults etc.

i honestly think they should have kept this show centered on hs, a good like 4 seasons. It started to go downhill to me when they became adults etc.

they were just following gossip girl and tried to rush it

:mjlol: Yeah, I remember reading on Wikipedia that going into the first season, the producers & The CW wanted "90210" to be an L.A. version of "Gossip Girl". They fukking failed, the 1st season of "90210" is GARBAGE compared to the first 2 seasons of "Gossip Girl" that they were trying to mimic.

:shaq2: If The CW really wanted an L.A. version of "Gossip Girl", they should've just picked up "The O.C." when Fox canceled it.

:lupe: How far along are you into "Gossip Girl"? I'm 6 episodes into Season 3.

Last edited:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Just season 2

Blair DA gawdesd

:mjlol: Yeah, I remember reading on Wikipedia that going into the first season, the producers & The CW wanted "90210" to be an L.A. version of "Gossip Girl". They fukking failed, the 1st season of "90210" is GARBAGE compared to the first 2 seasons of "Gossip Girl" that they were trying to mimic.

:shaq2: If The CW really wanted an L.A. version "Gossip Girl", they should've just picked up "The O.C." when Fox canceled it.

:lupe: How far along are you into "Gossip Girl"? I'm 6 episodes into Season 3.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex

:patrice: This is another reason I know that "90210" is just not good. I care about the adults & their storylines on "The O.C.", "One Tree Hill", & "Gossip Girl". I DO NOT care about the adults on "90210" (except for maybe Naomi's older sister) & the adult storylines are often lame. :scusthov: Remember that lame-ass storyline about Annie & Dixon's parents getting high off pot brownies at the end of Season 1. This is probably why the adults are ridiculously written off the show & it's not really a big deal.

Sonny Corinthos

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Port Charles, NY
Still can't pin down at one point this show lost me but the first season is one of the best first seasons of any show to me:yeshrug:

As the show went on tho it became way to random, characters changing for no reason, relationships coming and going outta nowhere just a chore to finish up:wow:

Wise

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Still can't pin down at one point this show lost me but the first season is one of the best first seasons of any show to me:yeshrug:

As the show went on tho it became way to random, characters changing for no reason, relationships coming and going outta nowhere just a chore to finish up:wow:

When they graduated high school.

I thought season 4 was crap but season 5 was cool. But yeah season 1 was sick, I was always interested in what was up next in their lives lol

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
:lolbron: I just watched the Season 5 premiere a couple hours ago. GOD DAMN, The dude that plays Teddy is grown as fukk!!!!! Dude got to be at least in his mid-30's out her playing a 19 year old