Yall watch 90210?

Daps
Season 1 was def. the worst of all the seasons. My main problem with that season is that it was def. trying to mimic GG style and failing miserably and they were also taking too damn long to get to the next story arc. They would keep dragging shyt out longer than they need to be. They fixed that problem in the seasons after though.

And I agree that the baddest chic on the show was Adrianna.

Last edited:

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
Season 1 was def. the worst of all the seasons. My main problem with that season is that it was def. trying to mimic GG style and failing miserably and they were also taking too damn long to get to the next story arc. They would keep dragging shyt out longer than they need to be. They fixed that problem in the seasons after though.
Don't forget another reason Season 1 is the worst season is because they mishandled the characters, themes, storylines, & places from the original series. I've said it before in this thread the "Dallas" and "Melrose Place" reboot/continuation series both do a WAY BETTER job of handling characters from their original series.

And I agree that the baddest chic on the show was Adrianna.
This! I don't understand why nikkas in thread think Silver is the baddest chick on the show. Of the main 4 females on the show (Naomi, Adrianna, Annie, & Siliver), I think Silver is the least attractive in Seasons 2-5 & 2nd least attractive in Season 1. While Annie is the least attractive in Season 1.

Daps
Don't forget another reason Season 1 is the worst season is because they mishandled the characters, themes, storylines, & places from the original series. I've said it before in this thread the "Dallas" and "Melrose Place" reboot/continuation series both do a WAY BETTER job of handling characters from their original series.

This! I don't understand why nikkas in thread think Silver is the baddest chick on the show. Of the main 4 females on the show (Naomi, Adrianna, Annie, & Siliver), I think Silver is the least attractive in Seasons 2-5 & 2nd least attractive in Season 1. While Annie is the least attractive in Season 1.

Yeah, I remember actually fukking with the Melrose Place reboot a lot more than this when they dropped. Plus, Melrose Place had badder bytches (Jessica Lucas).And they did a better job of handling their O.G characters better than 90210 to the point where 90210 just said :manny: and trashed them all together by the end of season 2 I believe.

Adrianna was by FAR the baddest chic. The other 3 I couldn't even really fukk with like that, with silver being at the bottom for sure. Plus, her character was always wack to me.. Like someone said, Naomi was a fukking stick and why she kept bending over or the camera man was giving her ass shots was always retarded to me. She had the iron board ass fo'real.

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Adri is defintely best looking one.

Silver isnt ugly but her character is wack, her whole against the grain schtick got old quick

Naomi is just a freak so it works. Her sleeping with every dude she falls for but is awkward when trying to connect with her brother :mjlol:

this show is the epitome of fukkery

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
:heh: Can we talk about how Naomi is always bending-over on purpose in front of dudes, despite the fact she has NO ass?

I legit had no attraction whatsoever to Naomi. Her "type" disgusts me.

Adrianna, Silver and Ivy though

tumblr_mlzi1zNQKB1rcy99do1_500.gif

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
Just got done watching the 4th episode of the last season & :scusthov: at Adrianna messing with this fukk dude that look like Enzo from TVD. This shyt making me mad. I been looking forward to and rooting for Dixon & Adrianna since right before I got into this show. This why I never cared about Dixon's relationships with Silver, Sasha, & Ivy, been waiting for Season 4 for the black dude to get with the baddest white chick on this white teen drama.
:ufdup: If ya'll gonna reply to this post, don't spoil for me what's gonna happen between Dixon & Adrianna. I been rooting for this relationship for too long, I'm invested.

ANYWAYS, I been noticing since the start of Season 4 that it looks like Adrianna is a PAWG. But the show keeps trying to hide her thickness with the outfits they give her to wear & the camera angles they shoot around her. WTF!!!! So we can't get a look at Adrianna phat-ass, but we get to see Naomi's no-having ass bend over all the time?!:snoop:

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
:lolbron: I'm currently watching the 7th episode of the last season. I can't believe Adrianna out here performing a song about how she a snake charmer.

:shaq: Oh really?!

:mjlol: No way who ever set that up for the show, did that with a straight face

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Adriana is the hottest hands down. Shes a coli dime, her body was :wow:

Silver is so plain.

Hell ivy >>> silver