Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
damn :banderas:

and netflix got seasons 1-4
birdman rub
Gossip Girl falls off hard after the first two seasons. The first two seasons were set the bar too high though.

Blair and Serena :noah:

:sas2: I'm 5 episodes into season 3 of "Gossip Girl", the show is still good. But yeah, a lot folks say the show falls off in the later seasons. So I've made the decision that Season 4 will be the last DVD set I buy, since I hear a couple characters are written outta the show in that season. I'll just stream or download Season 5 & the last season.

Last edited:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
how old are these folks supposed to be

i mean :wtf: shenae grimes being 15 turning 16:bryan:

i cant take this seroiuos

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
:beli: If you watch enough of these teen TV dramas & movies, you get completely used to the actors being in their 20's.

when watching veronica mars i believed veronica was that young, and the rest of them.

Im like these kids are 15? these big ass words, the slutty old women behavior, the stable relationships etc.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
when watching veronica mars i believed veronica was that young, and the rest of them.

Im like these kids are 15? these big ass words, the slutty old women behavior, the stable relationships etc.

Well "Veronica Mars" is a better show in every way compared to "90210", so it's no surprising that it has better acting, writing, & direction. Kristin Bell was 24 when "Veronica Mars" debuted.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Well "Veronica Mars" is a better show in every way compared to "90210", so it's no surprising that it has better acting, writing, & direction. Kristin Bell was 24 when "Veronica Mars" debuted.

kristin bell looked like a teenager though

these kids look old s hell for 15

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
im only on season 1

ive never in my life seen a simp like navid :mindblown:

this nugga has takne the tv simp crown..

how are all these kids lke 15/16 and such hectic fd up lives?

i dunno why i cant stop watching though :lupe:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
how the hell is teddy gay :wtf:

and how the hell they have like real teengagers playing teenagers and then old ass dudes like the dude who played teddy

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
:mjlol: at the fact that this show has handled the post-High School seasons the same way as the original "Beverly Hills, 90210" series did. Everybody ends up going to CU (A.K.A. California University)

and how the hell they have like real teengagers playing teenagers and then old ass dudes like the dude who played teddy

:mjlol: You already on Season 3? Teddy becoming gay is such a forced-ass storyline. They retconned his backstory to make him gay. Get blackout drunk and let a gay dude take advantage of you & turn you out, brehs! Seriously Teddy's forced-ass gay storyline is so bad in Season 3, his character is dropped to a minor recurring character in the last 2 seasons.

:lupe: At the pace you watching this show, you gonna beat me to finishing this show. I'm 4 episodes into Season 4 and I only watch 2 episodes a day.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
:mjlol: at the fact that this show has handled the post-High School seasons the same way as the original "Beverly Hills, 90210" series did. Everybody ends up going to CU (A.K.A. California University)

:mjlol: You already on Season 3? Teddy becoming gay is such a forced-ass storyline. They retconned his backstory to make him gay. Get blackout drunk and let a gay dude take advantage of you & turn you out, brehs! Seriously Teddy's forced-ass gay storyline is so bad in Season 3, his character is dropped to a minor recurring character in the last 2 seasons.

:lupe: At the pace you watching this show, you gonna beat me to finishing this show. I'm 4 episodes into Season 4 and I only watch 2 episodes a day.

although it has no plot and its ridiculous like dad losing his job and fighitn and suddenly leaving, and everyone dating everyone and ethan just being written out like its nothing, and annie killing someone and getting off so easily i still continue to watch :lupe:. Teddy becoming gay i agree is a joke, its like we have to make a character gay and teddy got stuck with the long stick. THis is as bad the oc when luke's dad became gay.

when i binge watch i just cant stop :lupe:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
for real this show makes no sense

on season 4

i see dixon on the beach and two girls he loved with his whoel heart are being felt up by his good friends and kissing and everything and dude is ok with it

:wtf:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
well im done
kind of sad how everyone won in the end cept silver and dixon

show was allright thing that bothered me is how thes great group of freinds are all jumping from friend to friend and its nothing.

why couldnt dixon and silver be together health yin the end why :ohlawd:

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly

:russ: everybody says the same thing about that dude....he damn near 37 years old in real life. He could have a kid in high school....lol....those muscles can't hide your old ass face :heh:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Show is absolute ducktales. I watch it simply out of habit now.

Naomi has paparazzi following her. For what? :usure:

The stage collapsed during the concert and Naomi decides to throw a relief party. In 2 hours :snoop: she gets a major band to come sing, business & food booths set up, and t shirts with her face/business on them printed up.....all in 2-3 hours :duck: :snoop:

How the hell do these kids pay the rent? I know Liam runs a bar but, Dixon's label isn't off the ground, Navid does nothing, Silver does nothing, Adrianna is a has been/never was. This whole show is ducktales. After high school, the writers just got fukkin ridiculous. If you compare Saved by the Bell: College Years to the last few seasons of 90210, its a world of difference. nikkas supposed to be dealing with college shyt, parties and frats but, instead their ceos & celebrities 2 years after HS. Get real. The O.C. was more realistic, and those kids were rich as fukk.

lol i know, how annie writing best sellers books :usure:
how does adriana have so much money :wtf:
liam went from a homeless bum living in his car to being a lister celebrity
how ade went from singing making money to being a waitress, hoping form dikk to dikk

navid the biggest simp in the history of television.