Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
4lrDKkX.png

y3zG0ux.png

XANv9vY.png

:noah::noah::noah:
Is my man Pinkman from Breaking Bad still smashing her? Lucky b*stard.
:ohhh: When was they dating?

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
:whew: I'm about to finally watch the Series Finale later tonight.

:heh: Why the hell did The CW do a retrospective special that aired before the series finale? I bet that special is all-struggle, this show ain't good & is not memorable. It made sense for The CW to do retrospective specials for the "One Tree Hill" & "Gossip Girl" series finales, but "90210" :mjlol:. This is a show that would've been canceled after it's 1st or 2nd season if it wasn't called "90210".

:beli: I'm still gonna watch the struggle-ass retrospective special, right before I watch the series finale.

:sadcam: *Prays Dixon & Adrianna end up together in the Series Finale*

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
I've mentioned that Dixon & Annie are obviously supposed to be Brandon & Brenda Walsh (from the original series) of this show.........

:snoop: but I'm currently watching the Retrospective special before the Series Finale & I can't believe that I'm JUST REALIZING that Liam is supposed to be the Dylan McKay (from the OG series) of this show.

Sonny Corinthos

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Port Charles, NY
I've mentioned that Dixon & Annie are obviously supposed to be Brandon & Brenda Walsh (from the original series) of this show.........

:snoop: but I'm currently watching the Retrospective special before the Series Finale & I can't believe that I'm JUST REALIZING that Liam is supposed to be the Dylan McKay (from the OG series) of this show.

Damn breh how didn't you see that:russ:

Granted this dude was written very soft, but when you consider the overall moistness of all the dudes on that show it wasn't that clear:yeshrug:

JerseyBoy23

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Essex County, NJ
Only upping this thread cause I read a month ago that it was leaving Netflix and decided to binge it as background noise. Show should be called "90210 bad decisions" cause all these kids did was make bad decisions after another.

Edit: Made it to season 4 just decided to skip to the series finale. I watched all the "previously on 90210" recap scenes in season 4 and 5 so I have basic understanding of what's going on.

One thing I don't like is how they did the homie Tristan in this.

Last edited: