Yall watch 90210?

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
This might be the last season brehs. The ratings are trash (even by CW standards), and they may not want to give it a shortened final season considering how bad the ratings were for Gossip Girl and One Tree Hill.

What white girl teenybopper drama am I gonna watch now? :damn:
:jawalrus:They don't really have anymore of those type of shows on The CW. Just mostly genre shows. You might wanna try ABC Family or MTV.

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
:heh: I own every drama that aired on The old WB Network on Home Video that has been released on Home Video. I even have HDTV rips of 4 short-lived dramas from the last few years of the Network. They recycled actors ALL THE TIME, especially from "7th Heaven".

Off the Top of my head, actors from CW Shows:

1. Dean from "Supernatural" (Jensen Ackles) was a recurring character on Season 4 of "Smallville" & the last season of "Dawson's Creek"
2. Sam from "Supernatural" (Jared Padalecki) was a regular character on "Gilmore Girls".
3. Stefan from TVD (Paul Wesley) gueststarred on episodes of "Smallville" & "The O.C." and was a recurring character on Season 2 of "Everwood"
4. Damon from TVD (Ian Somerhalder) was a recurring character on Season 3 of "Smallville" & a regular character on the short-lived "Dawson's Creek" spin-off, "Young Americans".
5. Lucas from "One Tree Hill" (Chad Michael Murray) was a recurring character on Season 5 of "Dawson's Creek" & on the first 2 seasons of "Gilmore Girls".
6. Peyton from "One Tree Hill" (Hilarie Burton) gueststarred on a episode of "Dawson's Creek" that Chad Michael Murray was in & even had a scene with him.
6. Dan from "Gossip Girl" (Penn Badgley) was a regular character on 2 different short-lived dramas in the last 2 years of the network.
7. Kristen Bell from "Veronica Mars" & "Gossip Girl" gueststarred on a episode of "Everwood".

:whew: There's a BUNCH more I can remember off the top of my head.

The funnier shyt is sometimes the guest stars they DONT recycle end up being the ones who blow up (Peep some of the people who guested on Smallville and Gossip Girls its hilarious)

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
Jane the Virgin and the new Descendants show might be next. Also Reign.

:shaq2: I don't know WTF Jane the Virgin and the new Descendants show are. They sound like bushes-status to me & not even worth looking-up, especially when I'm already gonna have 5 CW shows on my plate this upcoming fall. And "Reign" is a period drama, I don't count that as your typical teen drama AT ALL.

Daps
:manny: I fukks with Reign. They got a couple bad white bytches on that show especially the chick that plays Kenna.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
:lupe: Reading through the earlier pages in this thread earlier today I was reminded that that Lewis from "Hellcats"/Quentin Fields from "One Tree Hill" (Robbie Jones) is supposed to be a recurring character on this show.

When is he supposed to show up?

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
So I skipped over the last couple of seasons (been watching Netflix) and just randomly watched this...what the hell happened to Naomi. I mean that bytch always looked like a gremlin but she look like she on crack in this first scene :wtf:

And why is this 40 year old looking dude still on the show :wtf:

:mjlol: They not even trying to make him look young anymore. They done gave up with that stupid combover he has.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
:ehh: I keep forgetting to mention, I fukks with Dat Annie-Dixon Brother-Sister relationship. Which ties onto my main point.....

:wtf: I'm currently watching the 13th episode of the last season. I can't believe Adrianna out here whining to Annie about how hard Dixon's been on her. Seeing how overprotective Annie's been of Dixon these last couple of seasons, I'm surprised Annie hasn't beat da fukk outta Adrianna (or atleast went off on her) for cheating on Dixon. Remember how Annie went off on Adrianna & tried to keep Adrianna away from Dixon in Season 4 because Adrianna didn't tell her about Dixon's drug problem?

:snoop: Just bad writing from the writers.

:stopitslime: I bet you if this show was called "Compton, 90220" with an all-Black/Hispanic cast & writers and Dixon was Black Annie's adopted white brother, she most definitely would beat down on Adrianna's unfaithful ass.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
See, that argument is why this show is silly at times. :snoop: at telling a 21 year old he's childish for wanting to go back to school. You're supposed to be in college at that age.
:pachaha:Naw he's either 19 or 20 depending if he's had his birthday yet.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
:lupe: Reading through the earlier pages in this thread earlier today I was reminded that that Lewis from "Hellcats"/Quentin Fields from "One Tree Hill" (Robbie Jones) is supposed to be a recurring character on this show.

When is he supposed to show up?

Tristan+Wilds+Scenes+90210+Set+LA+3+JfYVhOM02g_l.jpg
Tristan+Wilds+Scenes+90210+Set+LA+3+lpJaxzOxb2Ql.jpg

AnnaLynne+McCord+Scenes+Set+90210+LA+2+E1Dy3NhoTW2l.jpg
AnnaLynne+McCord+Scenes+Set+90210+LA+2+4LcfCPw5NEIl.jpg
:jawalrus: I thought she was no :mjpls: for a second

:gladbron: My nikka Lewis from "Hellcats"/Quentin Fields from "One Tree Hill" (Robbie Jones) about to be a love interest for Naomi.

:ehh: I was rooting for Naomi & Max in Seasons 3 & 4. But their Marriage storyline in this last season has worn me the fukk out. So I'm a let Naomi & her new nikka :cook:. This might be my new go-to interracial couple to root for if Dixon & Adrianna don't get back together.

:yeshrug: EDIT: Just looked up the actor that plays Max on IMDB (Josh Zuckerman from the movie "Sex Drive"), looks like that 13th episode of the season was his last episode of the series. I must've lost so much interest in Naomi & Max that I was only half-paying attention to their storyline in his last 2 episodes. I barely remember them getting a divorce. I guess I'm all in for Naomi & her new nikka.

Last edited:

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
:what: Something that's really bothering me is WTF is the point of Silver still trying to have this baby at 19 or 20 years old if Teddy is forcing her to not carry the pregnancy herself & requiring her to have a a surrogate?

:childplease: If that's the case, she might as well wait till she's older.

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:what: Something that's really bothering me is WTF is the point of Silver still trying to have this baby at 19 or 20 years old if Teddy is forcing her to not carry the pregnancy herself & requiring her to have a a surrogate?

:childplease: If that's the case, she might as well wait till she's older.

she's dumb and has to go against the grain.