Annie is pretty but she has no body.

Type of girl you wouldn't even reach to ubhook

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
^I support brethrens like they going outta of style and a part of me smiles anytime dixon has him a snowbunny but he is not an ill character and never has been.He is written has an immature sissy.Every relationship hes had its been the girl that has led or dictated while he followed.Dixon cant be ill because hes written like a white boy.The writers seem to have his balls locked in a vice

:snoop: I cant find a way to not agree with this. I was shaking my head for this dude throughout the whole Ivy relationship especially after she went and gave up that V card to that white dude.

Why do they gotta have him take so many Ls to these hoes? Ethan straight up gave no fukks when he went after Silver the 2nd season when they were at prom or some shyt:mindblown:

THIS SO MUCH!!! I've been meaning to say that. Dixon is definitely written like a cac.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Only in Annie's dream was Dixon a g till he got exposed :beli:

But yeah dude lost over and over and over again. The dudes he calls his best friends all were smashing his exes, or cheating.

Navid, teddy, liam silver
Everyone adriana
Ivy

Dude car accident, stroke, addicted to drugs, gambling problems, HIV scare.

THIS SO MUCH!!! I've been meaning to say that. Dixon is definitely written like a cac.

Sonny Corinthos

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Port Charles, NY

Only in Annie's dream was Dixon a g till he got exposed :beli:

But yeah dude lost over and over and over again. The dudes he calls his best friends all were smashing his exes, or cheating.

Navid, teddy, liam silver
Everyone adriana
Ivy

Dude car accident, stroke, addicted to drugs, gambling problems, HIV scare.

About this was there every a group of guys so willing to share hoes :why:

All these dudes knowingly, openly and willingly smashed AND fell in love with Adrianna, Silver AND Annie. There was no sort of bro code in this show.....none:snoop:

Daps
Reppin
London
About this was there every a group of guys so willing to share hoes :why:

All these dudes knowingly, openly and willingly smashed AND fell in love with Adrianna, Silver AND Annie. There was no sort of bro code in this show.....none:snoop:

:beli:These fools got on like females didn't exist outside their little group.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
Ade(Adrianna) got the best ass of the bunch..:ohlawd:

J4.jpg

:whew: @Emperor_ReinScarf

GWwnleP.jpg

7v43Qdw.jpg

:shaq2: *Waits for a cac to call her fat*

Last edited:

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
U guys rewatching the original 90210?

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
CW stays recycling their actors.

How Arielle Kebbell appears on all their shows but still hasnt gotten her own is funny. Guess she gonna have to wait out still like Katie Cassidy and Alona Tal.

:heh: I own every drama that aired on The old WB Network on Home Video that has been released on Home Video. I even have HDTV rips of 4 short-lived dramas from the last few years of the Network. They recycled actors ALL THE TIME, especially from "7th Heaven".

Off the Top of my head, actors from CW Shows:

1. Dean from "Supernatural" (Jensen Ackles) was a recurring character on Season 4 of "Smallville" & the last season of "Dawson's Creek"
2. Sam from "Supernatural" (Jared Padalecki) was a regular character on "Gilmore Girls".
3. Stefan from TVD (Paul Wesley) gueststarred on episodes of "Smallville" & "The O.C." and was a recurring character on Season 2 of "Everwood"
4. Damon from TVD (Ian Somerhalder) was a recurring character on Season 3 of "Smallville" & a regular character on the short-lived "Dawson's Creek" spin-off, "Young Americans".
5. Lucas from "One Tree Hill" (Chad Michael Murray) was a recurring character on Season 5 of "Dawson's Creek" & on the first 2 seasons of "Gilmore Girls".
6. Peyton from "One Tree Hill" (Hilarie Burton) gueststarred on a episode of "Dawson's Creek" that Chad Michael Murray was in & even had a scene with him.
6. Dan from "Gossip Girl" (Penn Badgley) was a regular character on 2 different short-lived dramas in the last 2 years of the network.
7. Kristen Bell from "Veronica Mars" & "Gossip Girl" gueststarred on a episode of "Everwood".

:whew: There's a BUNCH more I can remember off the top of my head.