Yall watch 90210?

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
I'm 18 episodes into the 2nd season...........

:scusthov: at fine-ass Adrianna being turnt-out by Bruce Willis' basic as fukk daughter. And I'm not buying that dyke relationship.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
I'm 4 episodes into Season 3, why is Dixon looking so :flabbynsick: this season? Look like that nikka been eating a little too good off his mama cooking.

Daps
:beli: I'm 5 episodes in, The Annie chick is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO basic-looking, brehs. I'm so used to the chicks on other CW shows being AT THE VERY LEAST above-average looking, That it's distracting how basic-looking the lead female is. She makes Elena from TVD look like a dime-piece.

934_nina-dobrev-hot-photoshoot-hot-691752894.jpg

golden-globe-parties-nina-dobrev1sm.jpg

cdd21fc73500457ee4f24c3ecfe3ddde.jpg

Sexy-Style-Of-Nina-Dobrevs-10.jpg

:rudy: If you don't think this is the definition of a dime piece I feel sorry for you.. She is pretty much my number 1 crush right now and my ideal woman

We on the same page about Annie though

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
934_nina-dobrev-hot-photoshoot-hot-691752894.jpg

golden-globe-parties-nina-dobrev1sm.jpg

cdd21fc73500457ee4f24c3ecfe3ddde.jpg

Sexy-Style-Of-Nina-Dobrevs-10.jpg

:rudy: If you don't think this is the definition of a dime piece I feel sorry for you.. She is pretty much my number 1 crush right now and my ideal woman

We on the same page about Annie though

:ehh: Elena during the first 3.5 seasons of TVD does NOTHING for me. But I gotta admit, she done changed my mind the last season & a half. This last season that just ended last week, she's finally become smashable to be me.

I also done changed my mind on Annie. She does nothing for me in Season 1. But they did something to her look in Season 2, & now she's smashable to me.

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
Silver from Season One
Hayley from Originals/TVD
Octavia from The 100
Vanessa off Gossip Girl
Rose from TVD/Maggie from Walking Dead now

All of them would end up with a beige baby :sas1:

Add Bonnie to that list too...gotta have one pure blood to keep that #blackexcellence flowing :whew:

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex

Don't forget she was part of the regular cast on Season 3 of "Supernatural" as Bela Talbot:
SfJBsto.jpg

bela.png

and Vivian Volkoff on Season 4 of "Chuck:
wkP99aN.jpg

Add Bonnie to that list too...gotta have one pure blood to keep that #blackexcellence flowing :whew:

:what: How you gonna have Bonnie from TVD as the #blackexcellence example, When Jessica Lucas da Goddess has been part of the regular cast ("Cult" & "Melrose Place") or recurring character (Season 1 of "90210") on 3 different CW shows?

She also played 1 of the main characters named Faye on "The Secret Circle".

veronica mars>>>
Well, Duh. I think that goes without saying. "90210" isn't even the best or 2nd best Nighttime Teen Soap Opera that has aired on The CW.

Last edited:

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
Silver from Season One
Octavia from The 100
Vanessa off Gossip Girl

All of them would end up with a beige baby :sas1:

Rebecca from The Originals >>>> Hayley.

I have never seen Gossip Girl or the 100 so I have no idea who those people are.

Season 1 Silver :yes:

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex

I have never seen Gossip Girl or the 100 so I have no idea who those people are.

:beli: I'm be honest, I don't think Silver was all that to begin with.

And if you haven't watched "Gossip Girl", get on that ASAP!!!!! It's an East Coast/NYC version of "The O.C.", from the same Creator/Producers/Writers/ShowRunners of "The O.C.". If you fukk with "The O.C.", you definitely like "Gossip Girl". They're both better shows than mediocre-ass "90210".

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly

I prefer the brunettes breh :ld:

Notice out of all those pawgs I named, none were blonde

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
I prefer the brunettes breh :ld:

Notice out of all those pawgs I named, none were blonde
I prefer brunettes too, but if one girl looks better than the other, she looks better than the other :manny:

Hayley has those awkward mouth moments.

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
:beli: I'm be honest, I don't think Silver was all that to begin with.

And if you haven't watched "Gossip Girl", get on that ASAP!!!!! It's an East Coast/NYC version of "The O.C.", from the same Creator/Producers/Writers/ShowRunners of "The O.C.". If you fukk with "The O.C.", you definitely like "Gossip Girl". They're both better shows than mediocre-ass "90210".
90210 wasn't a good show. It was some shyt I saw on Netflix while I was sick and marathoned through the first season and then skipped around.