Yall watch 90210?

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
:whew: You can say that about almost every CW show. "The O.C. and "One Tree Hill" really set the tone & standard of every chick on these Teen/Young Adult Dramas (Especially CW shows) being bad. Even the moms on these shows are Milfs.
and the Dudes also, Oh Thor Almighty they were packed to the Groin!!!

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
:beli: I'm 5 episodes in, The Annie chick is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO basic-looking, brehs. I'm so used to the chicks on other CW shows being AT THE VERY LEAST above-average looking, That it's distracting how basic-looking the lead female is. She makes Elena from TVD look like a dime-piece.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
:beli: I'm currently 10 episodes into Season 2, So I thought I'd give some of my thoughts. I finished Season 1 about a week ago. As I expected, this show ain't close to touching "The O.C." or "Gossip Girl". In fact, at times during the 1st season this show was garbage compared to the first seasons of those 2 shows. But, I admit the 2nd season has been off to a solid start.

They've also mishandled the characters from original series if I compare it to the "Dallas" continuation/reboot series & the "Melrose Place" continuation/reboot series.

:jawalrus: Despite this show not being all that, I'm a stick with it to the end for for a few reasons:

1. Long-ass official thread on The Coli.
If wasn't for this long-ass thread existing on this forum, I wouldn't have bothered with this show. I definitely look forward to reading y'alls discussions in this during the last couple of seasons.

2. Male lead actor/character is Black.
We've never got this on these white teen dramas. The closest we got is Wallace on "Veronica Mars", Smash and Vince on "Friday Nights Lights" (FNL is more of a Family Drama than a Teen Drama though), and Skills on "One Tree Hill". But Wallace, Smash, & Vince were part of the regular cast, not the leads. And you can probably say Skills wasn't a major character despite the fact he was part of the regular cast.

3. :whew::noah:Bad white bytches everywhere
Like I said in the past, the 1 thing CW shows does right is cast bad white hoes. Naomi, Adrianna, Naomi's mom, Naomi's sister, & etc can get it. Even Annie who I shytted on in the 1st season for being so basic-looking, has been fixed-up for the 2nd season & is looking smashable.

4. The Show is part of the "Beverly Hills, 90210 franchise"

I've watched the first 7 seasons of the original "Beverly Hills, 90210" & the first 5 seasons of the original "Melrose Place" before quitting on them. So, naturally this show has me interested. I'm also currently watching the "Melrose Place" continuation/reboot series alongside Season 2 of "90210".

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
this show used to be my guilty pleasure, my ex made me watch it at first

Silver and Adrianna :ohlawd:

finale was so weak and rushed