Yall watch 90210?

Daps
I finally caught up!
The episode was wack but all is right in the world because Annie and Liam reunited! :blessed:

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
ummmmm.....I'm watching the through the original 1990's "Beverly Hills, 90210" (and also "Melrose Place") for the first time on DVD, if that what you mean. I just started Season 5 of it yesterday.

But I'm not interested in that CW remake at all, if that's what you mean.

Heather :noah:

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
:ohhh: Brehs, is this shyt decent? I fukks with "Gossip Girl", "One Tree Hill", and "The O.C.". I also watched the first 7 seasons of the original "Beverley Hills, 90210" before quitting.

I've always avoided this show, but that AnnaLynne McCord chick is on the current season of "Dallas" & she BAD :noah:. I also know that Micheal from "The Wire" is also on this show.

FcKuPaYmE

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
:ohhh: Brehs, is this shyt decent? I fukks with "Gossip Girl", "One Tree Hill", and "The O.C.". I also watched the first 7 seasons of the original "Beverley Hills, 90210" before quitting.

I've always avoided this show, but that AnnaLynne McCord chick is on the current season of "Dallas" & she BAD :noah:. I also know that Micheal from "The Wire" is also on this show.

Watch it if you like the other shows you mentioned. I really liked the first 2 seasons. The quality droppped off and it had a lot of :mindblown: moments but I still finished the series.....warning dude is nothing like he is on the Wire :mjpls:

Last edited:

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
Watch it if you like the other shows you mentioned. I really liked the first 2 seasons. The quality droppped off and it had a lot of :mindblown: moments but I still finished the series.....warning dude is nothing like he is on the Wire :mjpls:

:patrice: How is the comedic tone of the show? The thing I love most about "The O.C." and "Gossip Girl" is that the comedic tone of those shows are such a big part of those shows, that you can classify them a Dramedy.

FcKuPaYmE

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
:patrice: How is the comedic tone of the show? The thing I love most about "The O.C." and "Gossip Girl" is that the comedic tone of those shows are such a big part of those shows, that you can classify them a Dramedy.

It's on netflix give a couple episodes a try. First 2 seasons was :ohlawd: Some bad bishes on the show :wow:

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
It's on netflix give a couple episodes a try. First 2 seasons was :ohlawd: Some bad bishes on the show :wow:

:whew: You can say that about almost every CW show. "The O.C. and "One Tree Hill" really set the tone & standard of every chick on these Teen/Young Adult Dramas (Especially CW shows) being bad. Even the moms on these shows are Milfs.

Last edited: