Yall watch 90210?

Sonny Corinthos

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Port Charles, NY
This is the most unrealistic television series i've ever watched

Easily.

If they took a more realitic approach to this it wouldnt be getting cancelled. So many :wtf: moments since they graduated high school made it just a joke show to me. First 2 seasons was one of the most entertaining shows I watched, now I just watch to shake my head and see it end.

Too much focus on outlandish ass Navid, Liam and Naomis lives. This nikka Liam been in 2 summer blockbusters already?:stopitslime:

CapitalOne

Do You Believe...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
1886.jpg

Daps
Reppin
Latveria
Its crazy what they did with this show, it pisses me off its ending yet I wont miss it one bit:mindblown:

The writers done goofed on so many storylines and characters, shows like this usually last more than 5 seasons too

Its crazy how it fell off after season 2

It still watch it weekly tho :yeshrug:

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
Easily.

If they took a more realitic approach to this it wouldnt be getting cancelled. So many :wtf: moments since they graduated high school made it just a joke show to me. First 2 seasons was one of the most entertaining shows I watched, now I just watch to shake my head and see it end.

Too much focus on outlandish ass Navid, Liam and Naomis lives. This nikka Liam been in 2 summer blockbusters already?:stopitslime:

Show is absolute ducktales. I watch it simply out of habit now.

Naomi has paparazzi following her. For what? :usure:

The stage collapsed during the concert and Naomi decides to throw a relief party. In 2 hours :snoop: she gets a major band to come sing, business & food booths set up, and t shirts with her face/business on them printed up.....all in 2-3 hours :duck: :snoop:

How the hell do these kids pay the rent? I know Liam runs a bar but, Dixon's label isn't off the ground, Navid does nothing, Silver does nothing, Adrianna is a has been/never was. This whole show is ducktales. After high school, the writers just got fukkin ridiculous. If you compare Saved by the Bell: College Years to the last few seasons of 90210, its a world of difference. nikkas supposed to be dealing with college shyt, parties and frats but, instead their ceos & celebrities 2 years after HS. Get real. The O.C. was more realistic, and those kids were rich as fukk.

seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Show is absolute ducktales. I watch it simply out of habit now.

Naomi has paparazzi following her. For what? :usure:

The stage collapsed during the concert and Naomi decides to throw a relief party. In 2 hours :snoop: she gets a major band to come sing, business & food booths set up, and t shirts with her face/business on them printed up.....all in 2-3 hours :duck: :snoop:

How the hell do these kids pay the rent? I know Liam runs a bar but, Dixon's label isn't off the ground, Navid does nothing, Silver does nothing, Adrianna is a has been/never was. This whole show is ducktales. After high school, the writers just got fukkin ridiculous. If you compare Saved by the Bell: College Years to the last few seasons of 90210, its a world of difference. nikkas supposed to be dealing with college shyt, parties and frats but, instead their ceos & celebrities 2 years after HS. Get real. The O.C. was more realistic, and those kids were rich as fukk.
:deadrose::mindblown:
the ppl writing this shyt gotta be some serious trolls

seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
shyt had me shook:lupe:

Till they showed the preview giving away pretty much the whole episode:stopitslime:
i stopped watching previews in like season 4
they always gave away 80 percent of the ep in them
when the stage dropped, wouldnt they want us to think ad had died?
just saw the preview for this epsoide and she is all over it:mindblown:

Wise

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Cute ending lol.

Silver keeps taking losses, at least poor Ade got away alright lol.