Yall watch 90210?

Majestic Pape

The-Coli = W SOHH = L
Daps
tumblr_mifs5825j01r03ubgo1_1280.jpg

Navid looking like Justin Bieber and shyt in this pic.

Wise

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is the last season, so I'm assuming 5-6 more eps?

I've actually found all the characters this season enjoyable. It also feels like a lifetime ago since we seen Max, his black friend and others even though it was this season lol.

CapitalOne

Do You Believe...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
This is the last season, so I'm assuming 5-6 more eps?

I've actually found all the characters this season enjoyable. It also feels like a lifetime ago since we seen Max, his black friend and others even though it was this season lol.

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
So....they just tossed this broad in the bushes huh? :heh:

jessgif18.gif

Dix been losing hard in the dating game....his first girlfriend doesnt see him in that way anymore :sadcam: his second girlfriend had AIDS, his third girlfriend lost her virginity to another guy because he was avoiding her after thinking he had AIDS, his fourth girlfriend cheated on him with another dude because he was a cripple for a few months, and now he got denied by his ex girlfriend's surrogate. Damn Dix :heh:

CapitalOne

Do You Believe...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

jessgif18.gif

Dix been losing hard in the dating game....his first girlfriend doesnt see him in that way anymore :sadcam: his second girlfriend had AIDS, his third girlfriend lost her virginity to another guy because he was avoiding her after thinking he had AIDS, his fourth girlfriend cheated on him with another dude because he was a cripple for a few months, and now he got denied by his ex girlfriend's surrogate. Damn Dix :heh:
:to:

Daps

jessgif18.gif

:whew:

That is one bad bytch.

Majestic Pape

The-Coli = W SOHH = L
Daps

jessgif18.gif

Just another media ploy to emasculate the Black male. :youngsabo:

Wise

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Crazy how just 2 years after high school

Naomi got married, divorced, big party planner
Annie made a best-selling book and going on European tour
Liam became a blockbuster actor, opened a bar and moving to Australia
Dixon got hit by a truck, out of crutches the next day and a big producer
Ade a washed up singer
The pregnant shorty is the next big singer
A brother out of the blue appears and has a successful restaurant immediately (dont they take losses first year? lol)

And here I am 3 weeks after school finished and not doing a damn thing all day :why:

I guess Navid and Silver had the most believable situations