Yall still going to the gym during coronavirus era

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
mannn....my gym is still open...not sure if I should go or not :patrice:

Ive been reading on the internet too much.
i'm lightweight happy they took the choice from me. i would've kept going even tho the gym is probably one of the worst places to be with a crazy virus going around, i mean they aren't the most sanitary place in general, but now it makes you think. that said, take your own can of lysol and wipe everything down before you use it, run for cover if someone is in there coughing and sneezing :yeshrug:
I am in the UK. One of the gyms I go to is Snap Fitness and they're still open. Ireland are in lockdown and Snap fitness are still open over there apparently.
ahh, ok

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
My small box (primary) gym closes tonight. They are going to fog disinfect it before the eventual re-open.

JordanwiththeWiz

you mad..you big mad..I’m happy..leave me alone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
you built your gym in a bedroom or like a basement/garage?

and this is why im always in a hoody and joggers in the gym.

Right now it’s in a spare room downstairs but once I get the floors redone I move it out to the garage for good

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'd go. fukk that.
Depends on your situations. If you got to be around your folks a lot and they old , then avoid. But if you like my brother and live solo, then risk it. We had a bet. He crushing me after this cornova shyt ramped up. He don’t have no inhibitions or obstacles. I got a whole fam In The house and I still got to go to work. This nigguh working from home and live alone. He doing two a days now. :francis:. shyt ain’t fair, dude already had an advantage cuz he heavy on that calisthenics shyt

Last edited:

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
Depends on your situations. If you got to be around your folks a lot and they old , then avoid. But if you like my brother and live solo, then risk it. We had a bet. He crushing me after this for nova shyt ranked up. He don’t have no inhibitions or obstacles. I got a whole fam In The house and I still got to go to work. This nigguh working from home and live alone. He doing two a days now. :francis:. shyt ain’t fair, dude already had an advantage cuz he heavy on that calisthenics shyt

That single + no kids + gym still open combo a cheat code.
:damn:

diggy

Florida Man
Supporter
Daps
They closed all gyms here with the gov't order starting tomorrow.

I got a workout in at the park this 6 this morning

Went to Walmart at 5:50 and it opened at 7 :to: so went ham with calisthenics:myman: