Yall still going to the gym during coronavirus era

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Only thing saving me is there are a lot of nice parks in the city, and the weather is still nice enough that I can go and get some nice walks in.

Don't know what'll happen if this lasts through the summer tho. :sadcam:
If this last through the summer a lot of gyms will be going out of business.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
trainer was mad at me for postponing this morning (had cramps)...the an hour later we both saw that "i'm shuttin down the studio :takedat:" email... :francis:

fuuuuuuck.....i do not like home workouts. :sadbron:

BeeCityRoller

New Bee
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Queen City
All major Chain Gyms have now closed in my area. I have a standard Olympic Bar, Hex Bar, and plenty of weights. I'll make do with that, and running around the neighborhood for cardio. I was too late at investing in a Power Cage and Bench Seat but I'm sure I'll get those on the cheap in the coming months.

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
All major Chain Gyms have now closed in my area. I have a standard Olympic Bar, Hex Bar, and plenty of weights. I'll make do with that, and running around the neighborhood for cardio. I was too late at investing in a Power Cage and Bench Seat but I'm sure I'll get those on the cheap in the coming months.

Yeah, as soon as these gym go under. :shaq:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
This is what suffering feels like. I'll be taking this time to tighten up my diet a bit. Fast food and restaurants food will be weekends only. Maybe a single medium pizza and some bread sticks and that's it. I'm salty as hell they closed the gym.