winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Gunshine State. :youngsabo:

Of course I am. I'm really bout that life. :smugbiden:

What else does a single with no kids breh have to lose? We all gotta go sometime. :francis:

giphy.gif
Sure you say this now but if you end up in the hospital on a respirator or some shyt you probably gonna look back and realize you could have chilled for like a month and been fine but risked everything to really gain noting but a hospital stay or worse. I didn't wanna admit it but I can now. The gym is one of the worst places you can be in a pandemic like this.

At this point the only reasons to leave the house are job requirements and for supplies.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
How u like them, fam? I love the versatility
Going to use them for the first time a little later. I used them in the gym as part of my warm-up so I’ve got a few ideas in mind. If you got any links to certain movements (especially back exercises) drop them when you get a chance.

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
Sure you say this now but if you end up in the hospital on a respirator or some shyt you probably gonna look back and realize you could have chilled for like a month and been fine but risked everything to really gain noting but a hospital stay or worse. I didn't wanna admit it but I can now. The gym is one of the worst places you can be in a pandemic like this.

At this point the only reasons to leave the house are job requirements and for supplies.

:stopitslime: :unimpressed:

Pandemic? Lol. Just because something is a pandemic doesn't mean it's gonna kill you, that word simply denotes the scope and spread of the virus, not the disease's virulence itself. Ebola is much more infectious and virulent than this covid shyt; novel coronavirus 2019 ain't even the worst strain of corona. It's just spread more, in part because of origin and partly due to its pathogenicity.
:whoo:

So many more diseases to worry about than some strain of coronavirus.
:merchant:

And if corona puts me on a respirator or worse at my age with no comorbidities I obviously wasn't going to last very long anyways.
:francis:

Stay safe and worry about you and your people, hombre. It's literally my job to worry about infectious diseases.
:manny:

Carolina Slim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh by way of Crooklyn
Props for the leg video, doing stuff for legs at this point has just been :francis:

I completely forgot about this guy. He's probably making hella bank now.:wow:

Easily, especially when you factor in that people might still be kinda like :lupe: about going back to the gym even after getting the "all clear" and say "I can just workout at home"

Son Goku

Daps
Worked out at a diftterent gym I don't usually fukk wit. Smaller, crappier equipment.

It was kinda nice though. Just gym thots and weak ass fukkbois, only 1 other serious lifter. And they put a cap on the number of folks in there.

Walk out that bytch like. :jawalrus:

Son Goku

Daps
First day back in the real gym in like 2 weeks. Knew them strength gains went out the window like smoke.

Them home gyms workouts ain't it; I know brehs not touching weights ain't coming back from this. :mjcry:

Legit almost died moving bytch weight for reps. And since my conditioning is shyt I was gassed like some dro.:damn:

Need to step it up.

tgu

Pro
Daps
First day back in the real gym in like 2 weeks. Knew them strength gains went out the window like smoke.

Them home gyms workouts ain't it; I know brehs not touching weights ain't coming back from this. :mjcry:

Legit almost died moving bytch weight for reps. And since my conditioning is shyt I was gassed like some dro.:damn:

Need to step it up.
Where are you at that gyms are back open?

Son Goku

Daps
Where are you at that gyms are back open?

No, not gyms. A certain non-chain gym that stayed open (*knocks on wood*) thus far.

And we in Florida, the Fukkery King.