cartierhoe

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
Nothing will replace loading a barbell and moving it around

but what choice do we have?

I don’t have any workout equipment at my spot other than an agility ladder
Yeah I don't have ANY equipment at home either, I have to settle for calisthenics and bodyweight stuff at the park for however longer

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
Yeah I don't have ANY equipment at home either, I have to settle for calisthenics and bodyweight stuff at the park for however longer
Raining in the bay area so I can't even get any cardio in at the lake or a park....at the same time I got a fridge and cupboards full of food...this is when willpower must prevail.

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
Nothing will replace loading a barbell and moving it around

but what choice do we have?

I don’t have any workout equipment at my spot other than an agility ladder

If I lived in a house I'd legit buy a rack, even if I had to go in on it with a friend or neighbor.

This condo life ain't it brehs. :francis:

Nymbus

Great Value Man™
Supporter
Daps
anybody know the best place to cop a couple 45s on the low?:mjgrin:

JordanwiththeWiz

you mad..you big mad..I’m happy..leave me alone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I’m good I’ll let it die, y’all don’t understand how much body fluids on the equipment from sweat and spit. I seen a lot of people don’t wash their hands at the gym so it’s a lot of urine and feces on the equipment. But I’m blessed enough to have a home gym with a adjustable bench weights that go up to 415, a squat rack, pull bar hanging by the door, hit dips off chairs. I got a treadmill and elliptical that give to my in-laws so they can work-out at home if they desire. Gym equipment so cheap nowadays, I think everybody should invest in some. You can’t bank on the gyms remaining open in this crisis.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
I’m good I’ll let it die, y’all don’t understand how much body fluids on the equipment from sweat and spit. I seen a lot of people don’t wash their hands at the gym so it’s a lot of urine and feces on the equipment. But I’m blessed enough to have a home gym with a adjustable bench weights that go up to 415, a squat rack, pull bar hanging by the door, hit dips off chairs. I got a treadmill and elliptical that give to my in-laws so they can work-out at home if they desire. Gym equipment so cheap nowadays, I think everybody should invest in some. You can’t bank on the gyms remaining open in this crisis.

you built your gym in a bedroom or like a basement/garage?

and this is why im always in a hoody and joggers in the gym.