Yall still going to the gym during coronavirus era

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
If you can go at like 5am thats when a lot of people won't go. I used to go at 5 but I am out of my normal sleep pattern like a ton of others, so that would def take about a week to get used to, drinking some preworkout sitting on my night stand at 4am to get my ass up again like the old days.

5am-7am and 2-5pm are like the peak hours where I'm at.:manny:

I used to move like that, tryna go when it was less crowded. The more then gainz came in, the less I worried about it. :youngsabo:

Son Goku

Daps
Na and I gave that nikka this look.
:rudy:

How I look and who I am are 2 opposites.

Calm down breh :whoa:. Wasn't taking shots :hubie:.

In my extensive experience, that's just how it be. I literally be taking up a while rack/platform for like 3 hrs straight and nobody says a word.

Random brehs and cacs ion eem know will try to hit me with a nod like we coo. I usually mean mug em back :mjgrin:.

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
Calm down breh :whoa:. Wasn't taking shots :hubie:.

In my extensive experience, that's just how it be. I literally be taking up a while rack/platform for like 3 hrs straight and nobody says a word.

Random brehs and cacs ion eem know will try to hit me with a nod like we coo. I usually mean mug em back :mjgrin:.
And I'll walk up to hardest mafukker and ask to let me jump in then lift half the shyt he lifting.
:demonic:

Son Goku

Daps
And I'll walk up to hardest mafukker and ask to let me jump in then lift half the shyt he lifting.
:demonic:

You mean twice? :why: :usure:

My first or second week back after my rona break, I'm in the rack finna front squat. Random fukk boy comes up tryna work in and being aggressive af.

fukk boy: :stopitslime: "What you working up to, I'm tryna squat."

Me: :ohhh: "I dont know. I'm just front squatting, I'm finna work up to at least 300."

fukk boy: "Aight, cool." *walks off*
Me: :dwillhuh: The hell type of weight was this fool finna squat if 300+ was too much on the bar? :scust:

Son Goku

Daps
A few weeks ago I'm in the gym, set up in my rack. My homeboy is in one few over, just bullshytting and deadlifting behind his back; he had like 265, 275 on the bar.

Some weak-ass CAC, talking to my boy: :gladbron: "So how long you been doing that variation?"

Homeboy: *looks at me, smug af* "See..." Starts bullshytting about how unique his technique is.

Me, at the CAC: :beli: "Ask my homeboy how much he deadlifts"

CAC: :whoo: "How much you lift Homeboy?"

Homeboy: :bryan: "I don't deadlift"

CAC: :scust:. "Yeah, I deadlift high 300s, low 4's" :smugdraper:

Homeboy starts giving me shyt cause he's shorter, weaks tank tops and looks stronger but weak af. :ufdup:

CAC agrees that I look much weaker than my homeboy.

CAC, @ me: :stopitslime:"How much you lift, All-Black?"

Homeboy: :heh: "He pulling like 600 off the floor"

CAC: :duck: "That's not bad." Walks off and proceeds to pull like 365 with straps on. Form is snap city.

Me, thinking: :mjlol: So you'll take advice from a nikka that don't even lift but try and clown the one that runs circles around both y'all?

Guess I need to step my aesthetics game up :francis:.

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
You mean twice? :why: :usure:

My first or second week back after my rona break, I'm in the rack finna front squat. Random fukk boy comes up tryna work in and being aggressive af.

fukk boy: :stopitslime: "What you working up to, I'm tryna squat."

Me: :ohhh: "I dont know. I'm just front squatting, I'm finna work up to at least 300."

fukk boy: "Aight, cool." *walks off*
Me: :dwillhuh: The hell type of weight was this fool finna squat if 300+ was too much on the bar? :scust:
Lmao, man fukk that. I'm not in a weight lifting contest. I let yall nikkas squat 300+ while I stick to my little 185-225 but yall nikkas better let me jump in or get beatdown with a 45 lb plate trying to test me. :demonic:

Edit: my bad, I thought the fukkboi part was about me, lmao. I feel you.

Last edited:

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
A few weeks ago I'm in the gym, set up in my rack. My homeboy is in one few over, just bullshytting and deadlifting behind his back; he had like 265, 275 on the bar.

Some weak-ass CAC, talking to my boy: :gladbron: "So how long you been doing that variation?"

Homeboy: *looks at me, smug af* "See..." Starts bullshytting about how unique his technique is.

Me, at the CAC: :beli: "Ask my homeboy how much he deadlifts"

CAC: :whoo: "How much you lift Homeboy?"

Homeboy: :bryan: "I don't deadlift"

CAC: :scust:. "Yeah, I deadlift high 300s, low 4's" :smugdraper:

Homeboy starts giving me shyt cause he's shorter, weaks tank tops and looks stronger but weak af. :ufdup:

CAC agrees that I look much weaker than my homeboy.

CAC, @ me: :stopitslime:"How much you lift, All-Black?"

Homeboy: :heh: "He pulling like 600 off the floor"

CAC: :duck: "That's not bad." Walks off and proceeds to pull like 365 with straps on. Form is snap city.

Me, thinking: :mjlol: So you'll take advice from a nikka that don't even lift but try and clown the one that runs circles around both y'all?

Guess I need to step my aesthetics game up :francis:.
Word, these fat roid cacs stay trying to give fake advice like we a sideshow. I don't even talk to them. I stay in my lane and lift what I can with proper form. My goal different then theirs.

Son Goku

Daps
Lmao, man fukk that. I'm not in a weight lifting contest. I let yall nikkas squat 300+ while I stick to my little 185-225 but yall nikkas better let me jump in or get beatdown with a 45 lb plate trying to test me. :demonic:

full

:dead::dead:

Word, these fat roid cacs stay trying to give fake advice like we a sideshow. I don't even talk to them. I stay in my lane and lift what I can with proper form. My goal different then theirs.

Dude wasn't fat or even big, he was a legit DYEL skinnyfat muhfukka.
full

Jasonmask

Superstar
Daps
I was going to the end :mjcry: still ain’t got :flabbynsick: if anything I got in more shape doing consistent home work outs. #1 thing I miss about quarantine