Y'all heard about ChatGPT yet? AI instantly generates question answers, entire essays etc.

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City

Nah this sounds like snake oil. Higher limits and faster performance of what?

Realer projects will likely focus on writing basic code, researching law, and grading papers. Low level code writers, paralegals, and TA’s will likely be needed to edit the code, proofread it it, and focus in on larger projects. This is really going to hit a lot of mid tier white collar jobs.

Basic coding might be the typing skills of the next generation of white collar workers,

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
How do i use this to better my resume?

Ask it that same question and it will answer you.

Didnt Think So Morpheus GIF - Didnt Think So Morpheus Matrix - Discover &  Share GIFs

Then ask it how it can help you with cover letters.

:ohlawd:

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Yeah, it's not stable because they don't have the horsepower to meet the demand. Once something like this can access the internet in real time... :ohlawd:
It might kill Wikipedia by then. If you can give it tasks to complete like other type of bots Google isn’t going to have a good time either.

Like imagine being able to teach this thing to run search bots and purchase/sneaker bots, or to randomly post photos on a social media account…..

The if/then programming possibilities of this thing because it can “think”, “learn” and “create” is groundbreaking.

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
It might kill Wikipedia by then. If you can give it tasks to complete like other type of bots Google isn’t going to have a good time either.

Like imagine being able to teach this thing to run search bots and purchase/sneaker bots, or to randomly post photos on a social media account…..

People aint ready. I've been talking to wifey about this and sending her links but she just has no interest and doesn't understand what all of this means. It's frustrating. Nobody on my social media is talking about it either. It's crazy.

Breh13

Smh.
Supporter
Daps
People aint ready. I've been talking to wifey about this and sending her links but she just has no interest and doesn't understand what all of this means. It's frustrating. Nobody on my social media is talking about it either. It's crazy.
They really don’t get it. This is just the start. AI is getting used for everything.

I’m gonna branch out. :lupe: Need get my name out there so the robots know I’m the good human once they start the uprising.