Y'all heard about ChatGPT yet? AI instantly generates question answers, entire essays etc.

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
Finally got around to playing with DALL-E-2, the new AI Text to Image generator and it's cool. Is it going to replace graphic artists? Not quite yet but I can see where it could snatch some jobs right now. It gives some odd results at times, that's for sure. Any of these AI created images can be used by a human designer as a component in an entirely different design in a billion different ways. I'd like to use this software without the constraints placed upon it right now but I do understand why they are in place. If you are curious, I highly suggest playing with it along with the new ChatGPT AI. I have been having it write me short stories of scenarios I feed into it and it's fun to see what it kicks back. Fine tuning the results is a bit tedious but the AI is still doing the grunt work for my lol's.

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
I'm gonna try to use GPT to craft custom cover letters. I hate writing cover letters and usually don't if not required. I've probably missed out on interviews because of that but I don't think I should have to write an essay about why I want to work for you. Look at my work history and we can go from there.

/rant

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity

Thurgood Thurston III

#LLNB #LLLB #E4R | woooK nypdK
Daps
Reppin
The kirk to the fields
Keep helping rich cacs flip useless "ai" programs bruhs. These things are literally being trained by you. You are literally feeding it more sources than it could ever get itself. Meanwhile it gives you mediocre answers and you "ooh and ah"
If it's useless and mediocre, then how does it help rich cacs?

BaldingSoHard

Veteran
Daps

Glad I bought $MSFT at the height of the pandemic. That shyt is gonna be good to a nikka in 5-10 years... :wow:

Ryze

All Star
Bushed
Daps

Glad I bought $MSFT at the height of the pandemic. That shyt is gonna be good to a nikka in 5-10 years... :wow:
Microsoft is looking like Thanos with the decked out gauntlet :sadcam: