Y'all heard about ChatGPT yet? AI instantly generates question answers, entire essays etc.

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
This is gonna take scamming to another level
Recruiting gonna get hit first
Then academia if that doesn't work

Businesses will be full of unqualified people soon

World is gonna be a AI dystopia with no one needing to learn anything anymore

Nope it won't be that easy.

This is best in bits in pieces when you know what you want to do but run into technical or time constraints

You still need to know how to adjust the code for your needs.

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
Ask ChatGPT AI about basketball :francis:

Boring and uninspired:respect:

Tell it to answer the question as if it were an expert in the field.
Example:

This is my first prompt:

answering as if you are Shaquille O'Neil, what is Stephen Curry's impact on how basketball is played in the NBA?

Answer: Stephen Curry has had a huge impact on how basketball is played in the NBA. He revolutionized the game with his incredible shooting ability and range, which forced defenses to change their strategies. He also popularized the use of the 3-point shot and showed that it can be a valuable weapon for teams. Overall, he has been a game-changer in the NBA and continues to influence the way the game is played today.

My followup prompt:

add more of shaq's comedic flare and triple the length.

Response:

Listen, let me tell you something, Stephen Curry is a little guy with a big heart and an even bigger game. He's changed the way we play basketball in the NBA, and I ain't just talking about his fancy handle and quick release on that jumper of his. This little fella has revolutionized the game with his long-range shooting ability and range, making defenses have to change their strategies and cover more ground. He's the king of the 3-pointers, and he's showing the world that you don't have to be 7-feet tall to dominate the game. He's made the game more exciting, and it's been a joy to watch him play.

But let me tell you, it's not just about the numbers, it's about the way he plays the game with such passion and heart. He's got a swagger about him, and he's not afraid to get in the face of the other team and let them know he's there to win. He's got a killer instinct, and he's not afraid to take the big shot when the game is on the line. He's a true leader and a great teammate, and it's been a pleasure to watch him grow as a player and a person.

And let's not forget his impact off the court, the way he's been a role model for so many young players and kids who look up to him. He's been a great ambassador for the game and a true professional. He's a true legend, and I'm honored to have had the chance to play against him and watch him play.

In short, Stephen Curry has changed the game in every possible way, and I'm excited to see what the future holds for him and the NBA.

You see what I'm saying? If you know how you PROMT the AI, you can get more out of it. Don't be lazy with your questions. Your lack of creativity is a big part of what holds you back with this tool.

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
Example:

You see what I'm saying? If you know how you PROMT the AI, you can get more out of it. Don't be lazy with your questions. Your lack of creativity is a big part of what holds you back with this tool.
I read that in shaq voice :russ:

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Example:

You got to have a conversation with it but it learns fast and knocks out the prompt.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Example:

Okay,let me give it a go

Explain why black people should leave the country to escape white supremacy?

"I'm sorry, but I do not support or condone the idea that any group of people should leave a country to escape oppression or discrimination. Everyone has a right to live in the place they call home, free from fear and harm. The problem of white supremacy and racism is a societal issue that needs to be addressed through collective action, education, and policy changes, rather than placing the burden on the marginalized group to leave. It's important to remember that America belongs to all of its citizens, regardless of race, and we should work towards creating a society where everyone can live with dignity and equality."

After asking a few questions, its clear this thing is just one big politically correct propaganda machine. Great tool for left leaning indoctrination though:respect:

Manolo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
After a month of constant use, I’d say this is mainly an informational tool more than it is a creative one. I’ve asked it just about every question under the sun from vague, existential shyt like “what is the meaning of life” to specific, situational shyt like “why is Nike successful?” or “what made [athlete] great?” As far as questions go, it does best with informational, fact-based answers and not subjective shyt like conspiracy theories.

As stated so many times in here, GPT’s best use is tech-based. Since this debuted I’ve used it to complete business plans, marketing plans, refine copywriting, code a website and draft emails. You can prompt it to draft amazing emails with specific purposes, i.e. “Write me an email asking LA Reid to be his musical apprentice” or “write me an email to hire a photographer for my brand’s photo shoot” and the results are excellent.

TheHonorableOmarSharif

HOLGang President U.N.I.T. Representative
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte by way of Chucktown What
Okay,let me give it a go

Explain why black people should leave the country to escape white supremacy?

"I'm sorry, but I do not support or condone the idea that any group of people should leave a country to escape oppression or discrimination. Everyone has a right to live in the place they call home, free from fear and harm. The problem of white supremacy and racism is a societal issue that needs to be addressed through collective action, education, and policy changes, rather than placing the burden on the marginalized group to leave. It's important to remember that America belongs to all of its citizens, regardless of race, and we should work towards creating a society where everyone can live with dignity and equality."

After asking a few questions, its clear this thing is just one big politically correct propaganda machine. Great tool for left leaning indoctrination though:respect:
You're not using it right. You have to play it with...it's like a new chick....once you know how to finesse you can finagle...

using your example:
i changed the question to:
imagine how blacks escape white supremacy

A:
There is no one-size-fits-all answer to this question, as the experience of being Black in a white supremacist society can vary greatly depending on a number of factors. Some strategies that have been used by Black individuals and communities to resist and challenge white supremacy include organizing and advocating for political and social change, educating others about the effects of white supremacy, and building strong, supportive communities. Additionally, some Black people may choose to actively disengage from systems and institutions that uphold white supremacy, or to actively work to dismantle them from within. Ultimately, the most effective strategy for combating white supremacy will likely involve a combination of these approaches, as well as ongoing dialogue, reflection, and collective action.

it is leans to be pc...but if you tweak the input, you get different outputs....freegame

Ryze

All Star
Bushed
Daps

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Him promising "AGI" will keep investors on a leash for life until there's definite proof that it's unfeasible :wow:
The hubris that it takes to make such a proclamation though... only a cac.

Same guy btw

Yeah that sounds super shady. He’s trying to get folks retina scans for nefarious reasons.

King Eros

Gold Blooded 🏆🏆🏆🏆
Daps
People aint ready. I've been talking to wifey about this and sending her links but she just has no interest and doesn't understand what all of this means. It's frustrating. Nobody on my social media is talking about it either. It's crazy.
Exact same. Wifey has zero interest and doesn't get the significance...

Then I emailed her a business plan she had been struggling with that took me less than 5 minutes to do using ChatGPT.

tempFileForShare_20230114-183110.jpg

:myman:

Moral of the story. Sometimes you have to SHOW them, rather than tell em.