Y'all heard about ChatGPT yet? AI instantly generates question answers, entire essays etc.

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
They really don’t get it. This is just the start. AI is getting used for everything.

I’m gonna branch out. :lupe: Need get my name out there so the robots know I’m the good human once they start the uprising.

I'm using it to post on the coli. :francis:

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps
It might kill Wikipedia by then. If you can give it tasks to complete like other type of bots Google isn’t going to have a good time either.

Like imagine being able to teach this thing to run search bots and purchase/sneaker bots, or to randomly post photos on a social media account…..

The if/then programming possibilities of this thing because it can “think”, “learn” and “create” is groundbreaking.
You dont think Google has something in the clip ready to go?

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
People aint ready. I've been talking to wifey about this and sending her links but she just has no interest and doesn't understand what all of this means. It's frustrating. Nobody on my social media is talking about it either. It's crazy.
Frame it in the context of her career or interests

My lady teaches . I showed her an article like this and it clicked for her

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps
Google said code red or some shyt recently and got all hands on deck working on stuff now
Yea I would imagine they had some type of emergency meeting as this is directly tied to putting their golden egg money printing machine out to pasture. But could they really be caught with pants down with nothing in pipeline or were they just not aware of how advanced a public released sandbox ai version was above their own..

We know nothing last forever but they been printing billions for soo long did they really get lazy

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps
Frame it in the context of her career or interests

My lady teaches . I showed her an article like this and it clicked for her

Everybody thinks its gonna be an asset and make their life easier and they can slack off while it does all the work..

Meanwhile their bosses are asking when this thing will be full go to replace them.. And owners asking when it will replace their bosses..

OnFleekTing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV
This is gonna take scamming to another level
Recruiting gonna get hit first
Then academia if that doesn't work

Businesses will be full of unqualified people soon

World is gonna be a AI dystopia with no one needing to learn anything anymore