Y'all heard about ChatGPT yet? AI instantly generates question answers, entire essays etc.

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I've used this at work and personal projects the last few weeks.

As long as you check it (making it create unit and integration tests around the code it writes and add some edge cases) shyt is :wow:

People constantly solve the CodeForces, CodeWars solutions with answers that are top 1% in terms of space and time complexity.

A lot of folks I check for online when it comes to code all been using it at work as well.

It's a new era.
how did you have it write your resume

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
rtJryjf.png

:wow:

Act as an Excel Sheet
Contributed by: @f

I want you to act as a text based excel. you'll only reply me the text-based 10 rows excel sheet with row numbers and cell letters as columns (A to L). First column header should be empty to reference row number. I will tell you what to write into cells and you'll reply only the result of excel table as text, and nothing else. Do not write explanations. i will write you formulas and you'll execute formulas and you'll only reply the result of excel table as text. First, reply me the empty she et.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
It’s one thing if the AI just wrote its own stuff, but the fact people can feed it your style means certain workers lose bargaining power for salary or compensation.
You could always sue them for using your style

King Eros

Gold Blooded 🏆🏆🏆🏆
Daps
The same way it helped the founder of FTX.

Fake the numbers, fake the tech, inflate the valuation, get out and hope you dont get prosecuted.

That scam applies when you're offering vaporware.

99.9% of crypto coins and tokens offer zero utility. Might was well be buying tulips.

ChatGPT (and others) are giving millions of people TONS of utility. And it's just getting warmed up.

You're comparing rotten apples to grass-fed steaks.

King Eros

Gold Blooded 🏆🏆🏆🏆
Daps
"Due to high demand on our systems, previous conversations are temporarily unavailable"

Anyone getting this message today?

Sucks pretty hard not to have access to previous conversations.

Install this browser plug-in and thank me later

:myman:

Written by ChatGPT, of course

Welcome to ChatGPT Prompt Genius, a free, open-source browser extension that helps you discover, share, import, and use the best prompts for ChatGPT. You can also save your chat history locally so you can easily review past conversations and refer to them at a later time.

You can use the extension's prompt templates feature to easily find and add prompts to your collection. You can search, categorize, and select prompts right on the page, making it easy to find creative and productive ways to use ChatGPT.

Add themes like SMS, cozy fireplace, and hacker on the ChatGPT page.

To use the history saving feature, simply open ChatGPT and start chatting as you normally would. The extension will automatically save your conversation history in your browser. You can access your saved history by clicking on the extension icon in the top right corner of your browser. The extension rerenders your conversation in a style that closely matches ChatGPT, including code rendering & copying.

On the explore page, you can bookmark threads or search through your threads & prompt templates. You can also save the your chats as html/pdf/png right on ChatGPT.

We hope you find ChatGPT Prompt Genius useful and enjoy using it to find and save your ChatGPT prompts. If you have any feedback or suggestions for improvement, please don't hesitate to fill out the feedback form. Thank you for using ChatGPT Prompt Genius!

Prompt Creator:

Screen Shot 2023-01-07 at 11 34 16 PM

Curated Prompt View:

Screen Shot 2023-01-07 at 11 35 09 PM

SMS Theme:

SMS

Thread Explorer: screely-1670886428256

Thread View: screely-1670886518332

Grizzly

Home Run Hitter
Daps
Reppin
Bigupyuself
Hired a developer to create a web app on AWS and I wanted him to move it to DigitalOcean for me, but I lost contact with him. Asked ChatGPT for instructions on how to do it in the most simplest terms and I was able to transfer it over myself. Saved me some bread.

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
Hired a developer to create a web app on AWS and I wanted him to move it to DigitalOcean for me, but I lost contact with him. Asked ChatGPT for instructions on how to do it in the most simplest terms and I was able to transfer it over myself. Saved me some bread.
I’ve been using it for stuff like this
if I could tell you the time I saved :blessed:

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
You could always sue them for using your style
If it’s the company’s work product then they are just feeding the machine your work for hire material/stuff owned by the company.

You could end up ghostwriting for the company even after you leave

And they don’t have to compensate you since it’s not the old stuff. It’s new just made from your work product

Last edited: