Y'all heard about ChatGPT yet? AI instantly generates question answers, entire essays etc.

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
This shyt is gonna get stupid in ways we can't even imagine right now.
Said it before, one of the absolute dumbest things we were doing for the last decade was ignoring UBI or related issues that A.I would cause.

Politicians ran on the strength of UBI for the people's best interest and everyone ignored them.

The result?

Such A.I is here NOW and we have ZERO policies around it protecting us.

We're not falling behind, we've fallen behind. It got no other outcome but to get ugly out there now.

Last edited:

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
People in here thinking this will be used to hustle harder when reality it’s mostly going to be a bunch of mid level managers trying to get more for less.
Shiet, this replaces many of those managers as well now.

When GPT-4 (accepts video/images/etc.), GPT-5, etc. release then highly proficient CEO, CFO, CTO and CPO combinations will be able use A.I to do what once took 100s of people to do. All without company politics and the need to hire managers to manage dozens of people.

We in a new era.

Last edited:

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
Shiet, this replaces many of those managers as well now.

When GPT-4, GPT-5, etc. release then highly proficient CEO, CFO, CTO and CPO combinations will be able use A.I to do what once took 100s of people to do. All without company politics.

We in a new era.
I’m not going to be naive and say there aren’t redundancies in workplaces but this isn’t a simple manpower issue like the cotton gin.

You don’t think there’s maybe a reason a writer and editor aren’t the same person?
That having multiple eyes on something is an asset and not a deterrent because of a management imposed timeframe.

Last edited:

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I’m not going to be naive and say there are redundancies in workplaces but this isn’t a simple manpower issue like the cotton gin.

You don’t think there’s maybe a reason a writer and editor aren’t the same person?
That having multiple eyes on something is an asset and not a deterrent because of a management imposed timeframe.
But if an A.I can replace a writer and an editor? That's replacing manpower.

Sure there is tone, craft, etc. however honestly look at the digital art it creates and some of the writing out there which has proven to be sufficient at what it does.

Like I said a few posts ago, this is something we've ignored and were very naive about. People tried to warn us, especially over the last decade.

Now we got a bunch of dinosaurs and policymakers (conservatives) all over government that don't understand A.I. and I really don't trust them to make the best decisions for the people. Tech, office work, manual labor, arts, social work, etc. all going to get hit hard.

Only thing really safe are medical fields (doctors, nurses, surgeons) because those fields really do require a human touch more than others.

Last edited:

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
But if an A.I can replace a writer and an editor? That's replacing manpower.

Sure there is tone, craft, etc. however honestly look at the digital art it creates and some of the writing out there which has proven to be sufficient at what it does.

Like I said a few posts ago, this is something we've ignored and were very naive about. People tried to warn us, especially over the last decade.

Now we got a bunch of dinosaurs and policymakers (conservatives) all over government that don't understand A.I. and I really don't trust them to make the best decisions for the people. Tech, office work, manual labor, arts, social work, etc. all going to get hit hard.

Only thing really safe are medical fields (doctors, nurses, surgeons) because those fields really do require a human touch more than others.
This is my point thought. Those three things can’t be dismissed as manpower.

You don’t get Into the Spiderverse if you only feed AI Pixar. It’s only knows to spit out variations on Pixar. It can’t make James Gunn’s Guardians because that version never existed to program it to create a script.

Being able to quickly skim medical books for diagnosis is great but if the patient doesn’t know what symptoms to include cause no one is trained to actually look for not obvious clues…

You can feed AI Tarantino scripts all day but the cinematographer, editor, production designers, etc are also key.

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
Shoutout to @Victorian Thug from SOHH. I gave GPT this:

Rewrite this in the style of Shakespeare: I swear to Allah, I am sick and tired of the bullshyt that you clowns think you can get away with. Yall need to go back to school and return to the basics if you wanna play with the big boys. But it seems like yall wanna fukk around and find out so I'm gonna have to smack some kufis off in a minute.

This is what it gave me:

By Allah's name I swear, These antics of thine do tire me fair. Back to the basics must thou return If thou wishes to play with the big boys and earn Their respect. But it seems thou doth desire To trifle and play with fire. Therefore, I fear I must take action bold And remove thy foolish kufis, so I am told.

If you wanna ether someone, this shyt is amazing.