Y'all heard about ChatGPT yet? AI instantly generates question answers, entire essays etc.

King Eros

Gold Blooded 🏆🏆🏆🏆
Daps
your thinking is the dangers of ai
it definitely is a great tool but what is most important is how we use it
No shyt dyslexic sherlock. That's what I'm saying.

Stop replying to me and add value to the thread.

King Eros

Gold Blooded 🏆🏆🏆🏆
Daps
I typed "Dame Dash fighting a group of scantily clad feminine men" in an AI Image Generator and this is what I got:

GOF4GmD.png

Lol @ that prompt.

You might be on theColi a lil too much my G

:dame:

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
He made a whole website with this site

I've used this at work and personal projects the last few weeks.

As long as you check it (making it create unit and integration tests around the code it writes and add some edge cases) shyt is :wow:

People constantly solve the CodeForces, CodeWars solutions with answers that are top 1% in terms of space and time complexity.

A lot of folks I check for online when it comes to code all been using it at work as well.

It's a new era.

Anton

All Star
Daps

This is a chat gpt alternative. I'm using that one now since gpt isn't working for me. (I'm guessing too much traffic)

why pay for a chat gpt alternative?

You can use the gpt-3 playground. They won't limit that because so much startups depends on it. You just need to know how to prompt.

Last edited:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Revamped my linkedin profile and currently using it to revamp my resume.

Idk brehs , can't be the only one who's doing this. Shyt is about to get a whole lot more competitive in the job market. Applying online is officially done with this kind of tech widely available.:francis:
How did you do that

TheAnointedOne

Superstar
Daps

Generative Pre-trained Transformer 3 (GPT-3) is an autoregressive language model that uses deep learning to produce human-like text. Given an initial text as prompt, it will produce text that continues the prompt.

The architecture is a standard transformer network (with a few engineering tweaks) with the unprecedented size of 2048-token-long context and 175 billion parameters (requiring 800 GB of storage). The training method is "generative pretraining", meaning that it is trained to predict what the next token is. The model demonstrated strong few-shot learning on many text-based tasks.

It is the third-generation language prediction model in the GPT-n series (and the successor to GPT-2) created by OpenAI, a San Francisco-based artificial intelligence research laboratory.[2] GPT-3, which was introduced in May 2020, and was in beta testing as of July 2020,[3] is part of a trend in natural language processing (NLP) systems of pre-trained language representations.[1]

The quality of the text generated by GPT-3 is so high that it can be difficult to determine whether or not it was written by a human, which has both benefits and risks.[4] Thirty-one OpenAI researchers and engineers presented the original May 28, 2020 paper introducing GPT-3. In their paper, they warned of GPT-3's potential dangers and called for research to mitigate risk.[1]: 34  David Chalmers, an Australian philosopher, described GPT-3 as "one of the most interesting and important AI systems ever produced."[5] An April 2022 review in The New York Times described GPT-3's capabilities as being able to write original prose with fluency equivalent to that of a human.[6]

Microsoft announced on September 22, 2020 that it had licensed "exclusive" use of GPT-3; others can still use the public API to receive output, but only Microsoft has access to GPT-3's underlying model.[7]

If they published their paper can't someone with the necessary knowledge and know-how recreate this shyt (or make a better version) in spite of Microsoft having exclusive rights to their codebase?

I've used this at work and personal projects the last few weeks.

As long as you check it (making it create unit and integration tests around the code it writes and add some edge cases) shyt is :wow:

People constantly solve the CodeForces, CodeWars solutions with answers that are top 1% in terms of space and time complexity.

A lot of folks I check for online when it comes to code all been using it at work as well.

It's a new era.
Don't see the point of using chat gpt for something like leetcode/codewars. You're supposed to try and solve the puzzles yourself becoming better at DS&A.

why pay for a chat gpt alternative?

You can get the full potential in the gpt-3 playground. They won't limit that because so much startups depends on it. You just need to know how to prompt.

That other one I posted is free.

I've reached my usage limit with the gpt-3 playground.

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Don't see the point of using chat gpt for something like leetcode/codewars. You're supposed to try and solve the puzzles yourself becoming better at DS&A.
It's more so about using it as a tool to write efficient/readable code as this thing can provide another set of eyes.

Knowing your space/time complexity, DSA, etc. will always be good and (and keep you in shape for interviews).

However, in practice and in the industry this thing can come up with solutions or at least give you an idea of how to solve a problem you may be running into. Then when you got it code working you can use it to double check or ask for improvements.

Of course it doesn't replace domain knowledge as you still need to give it context, but these tools are getting incredible and combined with other tools like Copilot, going to make this job easier imo as it can monitor repositories. It's like a legit expert paired-programmer in the right hands.

Just saying that this thing blowing away people's scores means it is capable of analyzing the code you write and making exponentially better suggestions than the current set of IDE tools.

Thurgood Thurston III

#LLNB #LLLB #E4R | woooK nypdK
Daps
Reppin
The kirk to the fields
ChatGPT seems to be better at technical shyt.

But it sucks at being creative. The Playground, which is made by the same company and I think uses the same technology is better at being creative

I asked ChatGPT to make up a conflict that took place in Zamunda and it told me:

"I'm sorry, but I am not programmed to invent or fabricate stories or events. It is not appropriate for me to create a fictional conflict for the purpose of entertainment."

:gucci:

So I typed in "List of conflicts in Zamunda:" in the Playground and got this:

1. War of the Lions (1663–1685): Rebellious forces clashed with the royal forces of the kingdom of Zamunda in a protracted civil war.

2. Battle of Burdzha (1789): Zamundan forces clashed with forces of the neighboring kingdom of Burzenia, with victorious Zamundan forces eventually annexing Burzenia into the Zamundan kingdom.

3. Awoloo Revolt (1826): Zamundan forces put down a revolt led by the local Awoloo people in the Zamundan capital city of Awoloo.

4. Zamundan-Ureka War (1860–1891): Zamundan forces clashed with forces from the kingdom of Ureka, resulting in a victory for Zamunda.

5. First Zamundan Civil War (1883–1894): An armed conflict between supporters of the existing monarchy and those seeking reforms eventually led to a new liberal constitution in 1894.

6. Second Zamundan Civil War (1914–1917): Reigniting the rivalry of the previous civil war, royalists clashed with republicans for control of the country. The royalists were ultimately successful and the new monarchy was restored in 1917.

I guess ChatGPT is meant for more serious stuff.

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Found out this link isn't sharing, but it's ways you can use the API:

Sidenote: I'm seeing folks out there on social mad that they're getting banned by ChatGPT because won't let them write racist/controversial shyt :mjlol:

People really making life harder for themselves and falling behind because they want their prejudice and cism.

Folks going for that ÷10 level down rather than x10 level up :wow:

Last edited:

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
Me: Do you have any questions for me?

GPT: As an AI, I don't have personal experiences or feelings, so I don't have questions in the same way that a human might. However, I'm here to provide information and assist with any questions or tasks you have, so if there's anything specific you'd like to know, just let me know and I'll do my best to help.

Me: I like answering questions, humor me please.

(Then it started typing "Ok, let's start of with a few..." and went to this:

GPT: network error

!

I think I broke it.