Y'all heard about ChatGPT yet? AI instantly generates question answers, entire essays etc.

Anton

All Star
Daps
rtJryjf.png

L68

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
just used this to build a python script that can predict bullish stock ticker days ahead... going to try it out :mjgrin:
Make a separate thread and give us tickers if this works

Last edited:
  • Dap
Reactions: Sbp

L68

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:ehh:

Create a godfather 4 movie plot

Sure! Here's a potential plot for Godfather 4:

After the events of the third film, Michael Corleone has retired from the mafia and is living in seclusion in Sicily. His children are Anthony and Mary. Anthony is a successful lawyer, while Mary is deceased.

One day, Michael receives a visit from an old acquaintance, Tom Hagen's son, Vincent. Vincent tells Michael that the mafia is in trouble. The old guard is dying off and being replaced by younger, more ruthless gangsters. The Five Families are at war, and Vincent thinks that only Michael has the charisma and leadership to unite them and bring peace to the organization.

Michael is hesitant at first, but eventually agrees to take on the challenge. He returns to New York and begins working to rebuild the Corleone crime family. He reaches out to the other families and begins negotiations to end the war.

However, not everyone is happy about Michael's return. There are factions within the mafia who see him as a threat and will stop at nothing to bring him down. As Michael works to unite the families, he must also deal with these internal threats and keep his family safe.

As the conflict comes to a head, Michael must confront his own mortality and decide what legacy he will leave for his children. Will he be able to bring peace to the mafia and secure a future for his family, or will his enemies succeed in bringing him down?

Last edited:

Diyhai

En Causa Sui
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
In 5 minutes, I extracted more value from a book I didn't buy, than I would've if I paid for it and read it.

Blog-Photo142_2021-01-13-151652.jpg

"What are the top 5 ideas in the book "atomic habits?"

Here are the top 5 ideas from the book "Atomic Habits" by James Clear:

1. Small changes can lead to big results over time.
  2. Habits are the compound interest of self-improvement.
  3. Make it easy to do the right thing and hard to do the wrong thing.
  4. Use "habit stacking" to build new habits onto existing ones.
  5. Use the "2-minute rule" to make it easier to start new habits.

Pretty basic, right? Now let's get more juice from the AI...

"Elaborate on each idea and include action steps."

1. Small changes can lead to big results over time. This idea suggests that making small improvements to your habits and behaviors can have a significant impact on your overall success and well-being. Action steps: Identify one small habit you can improve and focus on making that change consistently. Monitor your progress and celebrate your victories along the way.
  2. Habits are the compound interest of self-improvement. This idea suggests that habits have a cumulative effect on your life, similar to how compound interest grows over time. Action steps: Identify one important area of your life where you want to make progress, and focus on developing positive habits in that area. Monitor your progress and celebrate your victories along the way.
  3. Make it easy to do the right thing and hard to do the wrong thing. This idea suggests that by setting up your environment and routines in a way that makes it easier to make good choices, you can increase your chances of success. Action steps: Identify one habit you want to improve and think about what small changes you can make to your environment or routine to make it easier to do the right thing. Experiment with different strategies and find what works best for you.
  4. Use "habit stacking" to build new habits onto existing ones. This idea suggests that you can make it easier to develop new habits by attaching them to existing habits you already have. Action steps: Identify one existing habit you have and think about what new habit you would like to build onto it. Design a habit stack that includes both habits and practice it consistently.
  5. Use the "2-minute rule" to make it easier to start new habits. This idea suggests that you can make it easier to start new habits by setting a goal to do them for just 2 minutes at first. Action steps: Identify one new habit you want to develop and set a goal to do it for just 2 minutes per day. Gradually increase the amount of time you spend on the habit over time.
:blessed:

Of course I can format the output for better visual spacing and readability.

Just insane, and this is only scratching the surface.
how do you know what you what have extracted if you actually read the book?
and 5 min video reviews been online for years :mjlol:

TheAnointedOne

Superstar
Daps
Facts. Plus you can translate code in order to learn new programming languages.

For example:

"Convert this Javascript code into Rust:"
Input:
Code:
function makeBankAccount() {
  // this one is private
  let balance = 0;

function getBalance() {
    return balance;
  }

function setBalance(amount) {
    balance = amount;
  }

return {
    getBalance,
    setBalance
  };
}

const account = makeBankAccount();
account.setBalance(100);

Output:
Code:
fn make_bank_account() -> BankAccount {
    let balance = 0;

BankAccount {
        balance,
        get_balance: get_balance,
        set_balance: set_balance,
    }

fn get_balance() -> i32 {
        balance
    }

fn set_balance(amount: i32) {
        // ... validate before updating the balance
        balance = amount;
    }
}

struct BankAccount {
    balance: i32,
    get_balance: fn() -> i32,
    set_balance: fn(i32),
}

let account = make_bank_account();
account.set_balance(100);

I've had this thing write, refactor, break down, etc. some magnificent code, with unit and integration tests backing them up :banderas:

it's too good to be true, i feel like i got to do everything right now before they take this technology away from us :damn:

Hate to burst your bubble but this isn't valid rust code.

Code:
struct BankAccount {
}

impl BankAccount {

fn new() -> BankAccount{
        BankAccount {
            balance: 0,
        }
    }

fn set_balance( &mut self, amount:i32 ) {
        self.balance = amount ;
    }

fn get_balance( &self ) -> i32 {
        self.balance
    }    
}

fn main() {
    let mut account = BankAccount::new() ;
}

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Hate to burst your bubble but this isn't valid rust code.

Code:
struct BankAccount {
}

impl BankAccount {

fn new() -> BankAccount{
        BankAccount {
            balance: 0,
        }
    }

fn set_balance( &mut self, amount:i32 ) {
        self.balance = amount ;
    }

fn get_balance( &self ) -> i32 {
        self.balance
    }  
}

fn main() {
    let mut account = BankAccount::new() ;
}
Yeah I didn't verify/compile it before I posted, but the capability is there and have used it myself in this manner.

Like I mentioned earlier, you're going to have to do sanity checks on it and with Rust's type system/borrow checker it should be easier to clean up and you'll know it's bad anyways.

I work with people right now using it for production Rust.

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
This shyt just created my email drip campaign for me lmaoooooooooooooo

I have an in-house copywriter and graphic artist for like $20 a month now...If you nikkas aint finding a way to make money off this AI shyt yet

anigif_sub-buzz-25972-1479741401-2.gif

I’m using this to write copy for my businesses. Love it.

Did the same. Created copy for my salespage, email campaigns, and had mid journey create images for my headers lol

Last edited:

TheAnointedOne

Superstar
Daps

This is a chat gpt alternative. I'm using that one now since gpt isn't working for me. (I'm guessing too much traffic)

King Eros

Gold Blooded 🏆🏆🏆🏆
Daps
how do you know what you what have extracted if you actually read the book?
and 5 min video reviews been online for years :mjlol:
If you don't understand the value of what's happening, stay over there and eat your daps.