Yall gon be surprised when...

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
:snoop:

This guy @PS4 is a damn idiot.

You ask me when did the devs say that the game will be running 60fps most of the time, I link you to a video where they're taking Q&A from gamers asking them that question directly and it's not enough for your stupid ass

:why:

Now you're still bringing up the DLC maps which have been CONFIRMED to be free for competitive multiplayer and you're still LYING about it for some reason when I've already detailed and explained to you how it's going to work.

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/the-official-killzone-shadow-fall-thread.141899/page-9#post-5578383

kcgmps.jpg

Please STFU now.
Nah bruh, lets take it back to the OG topic before the map pack shyt.
You posted a link with them saying THE TARGET and til this day your acting like that was a confirmation of 60
They did confirm they didn't reach there goal, and you should know this.
So before the map packs, lets hear you say it. Come on, say it with me, Killzone SF Multiplayer is NOT 60pfs

Can you accept that or are you in full blown :ufury: mode

Now as for the map packs, since your already guilty of lying to yourself about 60fps, I'm not gonna waste my time looking at what you posting. You already lost those privileges when you just tried to show me a fukkin old ass video as a confirmation when we both no that wasn't it.

See, SONY came out and put up adds saying in addition to the DLC maps, there will be 2 more pay maps
I know, that contradicts what sony told you at first.
The difference between me and you is when they did that, I see it. You ignored it because you have a vested fanboy interest that it is free. I hope it is for your sake, but they already broke it down for you
Sorry if you would rather remain in a lie. Hope that works out for you. 60fps, dedicated servers, 100% of the maps are free. Gotcha :popcorn:

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
DLC Competitive Maps for Killzone Shadow Fall will be free
Killzone Shadow Fall's multiplayer will run at 60fps a lot/most of the time

What more needs to be said? What don't you understand?

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
DLC Competitive Maps for Killzone Shadow Fall will be free
Killzone Shadow Fall's multiplayer will run at 60fps a lot/most of the time

What more needs to be said? What don't you understand?
Well for starters, you taking quotes out of context is not a good way to confirm things :stop:
The video you posted said target. The game has already gone gold, so why are you posting an older video when newer info is available?

No need to answer that, only an idiot couldn't figure this out :win:

Now your unwillingly saying "it'll run at 60fps a lot/most of the time :to:

No nikka, they abandoned that dream already. How do YOU not know this? Its impossible for you to miss that
So the truth is you are such a blind fanboy, that you just ignored it. If you can't see how sad that is?
Well, I'm not here to hurt your feelings. I'm just keeping it real with you bruh. Not a good look :smh:

AS for the DLC? http://www.gamespot.com/articles/killzone-shadow-fall-season-pass-revealed/1100-6414905/

Not only are they charging you for the HORDE mode (and you being a Gears of War fan, imagine if they did this)
But it clearly says what else is included on the $20 season pass (something I pointed out to you when they announced it)
The online co-op expansion pack featured in the Killzone: Shadow Fall season pass introduces an all-new co-op game mode where players will team up with three others to face waves of enemies. This mode is set on four arena-style maps and features a "unique levelling system" and new unlocks.

Three map packs for the co-op mode will also be offered as part of the Killzone: Shadow Fall season pass. Guerrilla Games pointed out that these maps would only work with the online co-op expansion pack.

The season pass will also introduce two additional multiplayer expansion packs.
What are those multiplayer expansion packs GG? We could sit here and speculate, or we can listen to what they said. When they revealed the season pass, it clearly was written that it included 2 multiplayer maps.
They have since changed the "wording" so what will it end up being?
Well they changed it from maps to "mulitplayer expansion packs" which at the end of the day will do the same thing other games have done which is segregate the community

Its a different approach, I hate that you had to pay for map packs in every FPS.
But if I had a choice, I'd rather have all these modes they pimping you for. Because you can play those different modes on the maps you have, increasing replay value. Here, the trade off is unless the new maps are great (none of them have been so far) then your stuck with a game that is charging you for modes :scusthov:

Only on PS4 that is considered a good thing :laff:

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

Multiplayer Expansion Pack =/= Multiplayer Maps

The Expansion packs will include more unlocks, skins, weapons and shyt for coop/horde mode. And the season pass is 20 bucks, it's 50 for Battlefield Premium and no free DLC maps. Keep being a dumbass though.

:facepalm:

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin

Multiplayer Expansion Pack =/= Multiplayer Maps

The Expansion packs will include more unlocks, skins, weapons and shyt for coop/horde mode. And the season pass is 20 bucks, it's 50 for Battlefield Premium and no free DLC maps. Keep being a dumbass though.

:facepalm:
nikka, your reading comp has taken a hugh hit cuz you furious now :ufdup:
1.) You don't even know what the Multiplayer expansion pack is because they still haven't released any details on it (proving you don't know shyt)

2.) The shyt you said is included in it, is you making up shyt cuz once again, you don't know what the fukk you are talking about :snoop:
There are 6 expansion packs that was announced. 4 of them are for co-op. But here you are naming co-op upgrades as part of the muliplayer expansion pack. You literally have named NOTHING that will actually be in the multiplayer expansion pack. People would probably assume you would know more than I do about this stuff. Guess not tho right :ld:

3.) I don't need to pay $50 to enjoy the MODES in BF4, thats for new maps. And there will be way more support for that game than KZ so you can't compare those two (but you are trying :laff: )
You seemed to miss read what I said about how you are paying for MODES in KZ instead of maps
I'd rather have modes built in and pay for maps than to pay for modes and get new maps at a snails pace
Thats what you are getting, why you so furious about it bruh :ufury2:

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
This thread doesn't actually have anything to do with a PC. At least the OP doesn't.
well why should I care about 1080p/60fps when I don't have a reference point or even know what that means (on a technical level)?

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
You realize 720p/30fps is the high end of what you'll see for the average game. The exceptions to that rule will be the same exceptions as today (racers, fighters, occassional shooters).
they can get 1080p 60 fps but it'll be the equivalent of PC medium to high settings instead of ultra or ultimate.

NZA

LOL
Daps
Reppin
These Internet Streetz
You realize 720p/30fps is the high end of what you'll see for the average game. The exceptions to that rule will be the same exceptions as today (racers, fighters, occassional shooters).
racers, fighters, and the occasional shooter are probably most of the games the coli cares about

RPGs will probably end up being 1080p/30fps on PS4 more often than not, and nobody will feel the lost frames in that kind of genre. if 2K14 is the standard bearer for sports, then the future of sports games is fine too.

Julius Skrrvin

I be winkin' through the scope
Daps
well why should I care about 1080p/60fps when I don't have a reference point or even know what that means (on a technical level)?
well it means things look really sharp and clear and things move very smoothly

hope that helps