Yall gon be surprised when...

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
yeah that guy gets is. these game consoles are basically just poor man's PCs. many of the issues you have to deal with on PC gaming but the performance of the games are capped at subpar levels.

I'm no PC master race elitist but i find it comical that PS4 users are trolling Xbox One users over 60 FPS when these supposed 60 FPS games have an average that's under 60 FPS in many cases. I own these consoles for the games I can't get on a PC or the games who's play styles don't fit on PC. I just bought South Park Stick of Truth for $45 and for that money i'll get better performance than the console gamer that paid $60 and to top it all off i can plug my Xbox 360 controller right up to me PC and play it on my 55 inch TV with the same button prompts an Xbox 360 owner gets.

why pay more for less? because you've convinced yourself that spending less money upfront for the hardware saves you money when they more than make that back on games? Day one i copped Bioshock Infinite for $20 while a console owner paid $60. after so many games the expensive graphics card pays for itself.
No reason to keep repeating the same thing.

Console only gamers suffer from what I call best or bust. If they can't afford a multi sli setup with an unlocked i7 quad...then fukk it, just get a console.

It's backwards ass logic because they lose in the long run, but no reason trying to reason with those who have made up their mind

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Console only gamers suffer from what I call best or bust. If they can't afford a multi sli setup with an unlocked i7 quad...then fukk it, just get a console.

It's backwards ass logic because they lose in the long run, but no reason trying to reason with those who have made up their mind
I was tripping I thought this post was made by @Kodie since y'all avys look similar and then I seen it said he dapped it and I'm like :wtf: "You can dap your own post? :wow:"

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan

I think most console gamers are just cheap. they see the price of a top tier graphics card and back away.

Daps
You don't even need a top tier setup to outperform these consoles. And the performance is only going to get better and cheaper while the consoles stay at the same level for years.