Yall gon be surprised when...

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
720p/60fps or death huh? :stopitslime:

Once again, only concerned with the console wars huh?

Xbots aren't the ones proclaiming what's next gen or not, or claiming to have a supercomputer that will play 1080p 60fps games.

Those are y'all's standards. Those are the lies Sony told y'all.

No need to quote me and get all buthurt about it.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Once again, only concerned with the console wars huh?

Xbots aren't the ones proclaiming what's next gen or not, or claiming to have a supercomputer that will play 1080p 60fps games.

Those are y'all's standards. Those are the lies Sony told y'all.

No need to quote me and get all buthurt about it.
What's an AAA game? you ducking my question.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
What's an AAA game? you ducking my question.

What's your point?

This debate has been had plenty of times, there is no need in rehashing it. Some say its budget, some say its scope, some say its just the fact that the game is not "indie" which has a bunch of different definitions in itself. Save us the trouble and just skip to the point you are trying to make.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What's your point?

This debate has been had plenty of times, there is no need in rehashing it. Some say its budget, some say its scope, some say its just the fact that the game is not "indie" which has a bunch of different definitions in itself. Save us the trouble and just skip to the point you are trying to make.
What's an AAA game?

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Basically you created a definition of aaa games so you could conveniently discredit 60fps titles on ps4 because it don't fit your ambiguous criteria.

It's the same with the locked 60fps argument you try to make.

I didn't make up any definition. You're the one trying to move goals posts. Flower running at 1080p 60fps says absolutely nothing. When a battlefield, killzone, Assasins creed, ect does that then can talk. Until then quit bringin up don't starve like its a testament to the graphical prowess of ps4.

And stop pretending like a game dipping to 45fps occasionally is the same as a game running at 45fps the entire time

Nothing but dishonesty and contradictions come off your keyboard. It's disgusting:scusthov:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Not to be all PC elitist but everybody does realize that there's a new generation of graphics cards coming out (Maxwell) for PCs at the end of this year and the Xbox One and PS4 are maybe at mid tier level of the current graphics cards. They're just gonna get left in the dust. Back when the 360 came out the hardware in that was top end stuff at the time. These new consoles are far from top end. and arguing about one of them achieving a 50 FPS framerate while the other is like 30 FPS is like arguing you're rich in comparison because you make $1000 a week and the next guy makes $800 a week.

It is kinda sad that developers have to cut corners already in this new generation of consoles but understandable because people wouldn't be willing to pay what it cost to get a top end hardware filled console today.