Y’all be flying abroad for sex

yung Herbie Hancock

Funkadelic Parliament
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
Why does a Japanese or German woman have no incentive to come to America compared to someone from the DR or Colombia? Verbalize it. :sas2:
Because Japan and Germany are doing well economically and women have more rights there. You claim that men fly overseas to take advantage of poor women, but you fail to realize that a lot of foreign women also like American men OUTSIDE of money. I know for a fact because I was stationed in Japan for 2 years. Quit capping. The guys flying to DR and poor areas are pathetic. However, a guy traveling to Japan and dating women there is completely different from your assumptions.

Hungerpain

Banned
Daps
This you and your buddies exploring foreign women for the first time? :lolbron:

9f66f4356256820c7f9bebfd937d25e126748b93e4953e65948be3d4cb15bb77_3.jpg
Foreign women>You

Saltmoney

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#Catset
Because Japan and Germany are doing well economically and women have more rights there.

200.gif

You claim that men fly overseas to take advantage of poor women, but you fail to realize that a lot of foreign women also like American men OUTSIDE of money. I know for a fact because I was stationed in Japan for 2 years. Quit capping. The guys flying to DR and poor areas are pathetic. However, a guy traveling to Japan and dating women there is completely different from your assumptions.

Yes of course there are women overseas who like American black men, especially if you're military, but the men I'M talking about don't fly there to find girlfriends/wives.
We're saying the same thing but keep missing each other.

Daps
Reppin
SoFla
Not even gonna bother reading the thread, but I'll just say that if you haven't been to Columbia with your boys, you don't know what you're missing.

Saltmoney

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#Catset
So now you are policing where men should go to use their dikks? Lol

tumblr_nj0en4aGLO1smcbm7o1_500.gif

Yes, I'm calling into question where and from whom you're sourcing your sexcapades from to prevent exploitation.

My issue lies with the discriminating factors people understand and which ones they ignore.

They understand the discriminating factor of age, so they don't f%ck children.

But suddenly they don't understand the discriminating factor of poverty/low economic freedom and act like the very concept is just fictional.

King

The black man is always targeted.
Bushed
Daps

Yes, I'm calling into question where and from whom you're sourcing your sexcapades from to prevent exploitation.

My issue lies with the discriminating factors people understand and which ones they ignore.

But suddenly they don't understand the discriminating factor of poverty/low economic freedom and act like the very concept is just fictional.
Think about it this way

If they weren’t going to fukk with you, they were gonna fukk with someone else

There are broad historical socioeconomic factors at play that lead to countries becoming destabilized in some form or fashion

We’re not politicians, nor do we have any real power to change things.

In fact, we’re actually doing these women a favor and spicing up their live whether economically or just the thrill of meeting an expat. No one is forcing them to do anything - they’re being economically exploited in their countries first and foremost.

Anything beyond that is just being judgmental. All of a sudden someone shouldn’t engage in sex tourism because it’s somehow “morally wrong”?

Goat poster

KANG LIFE
Daps

So a rich man should never have consensual sex with a poor girl :jbhmm:

Saltmoney

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#Catset
Foreign women>You

tenor.gif

In fact, we’re actually doing these women a favor and spicing up their live whether economically or just the thrill of meeting an expat. No one is forcing them to do anything - they’re being economically exploited in their countries first and foremost.

Where is my crystal ball?! :lolbron:

And you said all of that with a straight face too! Calling other people selfish and entitled when it is people like you who take their @sses over to countries where most people barely get by. To top it off, y'all basically think of yourselves as philanthropists!

I wish you could read your post out loud so you could hear how delusional you sound talking about guys being around beautiful women for once in their lives. Because it is a human right for every man to stick their d$ck in an Instagram thotty and they're being deprived of that in the evil U.S. of A. :russ:

Think about it this way

If they weren’t going to fukk with you, they were gonna fukk with someone else

There are broad historical socioeconomic factors at play that lead to countries becoming destabilized in some form or fashion

We’re not politicians, nor do we have any real power to change things.

So because you yourself can't go and overthrow a shytty government you might as well join in and strike while the iron is hot? :jbhmm:

There were broad historical socioeconomic factors at play that led to white supremacy and slavery but we're not politicians nor do we have any real power to change things, said the white person next door after he saw all the uproar the BLM movement created by demanding change! :sas2:

RTF

2Trill
Supporter
Daps
Have people travelled?

Prostitutes are prostitutes worldwide. Doesn’t matter the country. You’re taking advantage of them coz they need the money. Cool.

I’ve been to Colombia. The average Colombian woman is not some destitute woman who needs your dollars. They do have an abundance of attractive prostitutes but they are prostitutes. You want a normal regular Colombian girl it’s like anywhere else in the world. They might think it’s cool you’re foreign and will enjoy you spending money on them (nights out, dinner etc.) but it’s the same worldwide.

That’s not sex tourism. Flying out and having sex with exotic prostitutes is.

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
Nobody should travel for ass. You should travel to see new lands. That said, sex happens and as long as it’s with consensual adults, me no care.
:yeshrug:
And yes there are lots of creepy ass dudes preying on young girls and trying to exploit the poverty in 3rd world countries. But they do the same here prowling thru the hood for desperate young females. You don’t have to have a passport to be a scumbag.:yeshrug:

Conan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
going to the DR, Columbia, Philippines, Haiti, Vietnam etc. where you have populations with absolutely no protections against John's as there are no regulations is what upsets me.

Fair. There should be regulations against underage prostitution and pimps and all that. Let's say that existed... the sex market would still exist as it's mostly tailored to the local population, prices and all. That's part of the attraction, your money going further in certain places. That's as exploitative as someone dining like a king abroad for only $15. We here in the states benefit from cheap labor elsewhere, that's why companies outsource all the time.

I suppose it hits harder (satisfaction on the customers side) if the power dynamic is much more favorable to the John.

This is fukked up if true. Might as well be a rapist if what's getting you hard is the power dynamic instead of the sexual attraction to a woman who's willing to have sex with you.

How do you get rid of puppy mills? By destroying the market for them. But then people swoop in crying, "But the puppies are so cute, I can't afford an ethically sourced one so I should be entitled to buy this off brand one" and the cycle continues on and on....

All while the momma dog is in the back dying churning out puppy after puppy. :stopitslime:

I agree with the puppy mill example, but what's the analog here? Destroying prostitution? Destroying prostitution in certain countries? Or destroying prostitution of underage/exploited women? Or banning prostitution where there is a significant economic imbalance? And Prohibition/The War on Drugs has shown how effective waging war against certain vices are (specifically between consensual adults :whoa:)

It's a complicated issue without a simple solution and most peeps just don't care enough because their sympathies only extend so far as their d$ck is long. :manny:

True, it is complicated. One can argue that ethically, to avoid all doubt, don't sleep with anyone that ain't on the same level as you economically at least... that's a topic for another day though :francis: