587.jpg
Foreign women> Goofy memes

King

The black man is always targeted.
Bushed
Daps
:banderas:

I'm just waiting for the borders to open before I'm back
Where are the spots at, its gonna be my first time. Not tryna get ripped off or got out here

yung Herbie Hancock

Funkadelic Parliament
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
I enjoy calling out hypocrisy and reading the mental gymnastics some people have to do to justify their trash behavior. It's insanity displayed on a silver platter which leaves you laughing to keep from crying and disgusted at the same time. :manny:
When I was in the military I enjoyyed my interactions with foreign women compared to American women. They weren't from poor countries either. We hit up Dubia and I have been to Japan as well. Japanese women:banderas:. I agree that the men who go to poor countries like DR and cambodia are trash, some men jsut prefer interactions with foreign women (columbia, Japan, etc. these countries aren't poor).

Saltmoney

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#Catset
Is that Mindy? :mjtf:

Moving on...

I see what you're saying, but I don't think the line between enthused woman and exploited borderline underage girl is as blurred as you're making it.

We're on the same page. Sex exploitation is horrible. No one should have to hoe for basic amenities like food and basic shelter.

It's a small amount of people who travel (either exclusively or as part of a wider trip) to target this group of women, because they thrive off the fukked up power dynamic.(Mostly white men, mind) That's the documentaries you refer to. They deserve all the condemnation. But trust me, anyone who's trying to figure out where their next meal will come from, won't be in an upscale club in Johannesburg or Zurich or Tokyo (I'm just rattling off random cities at this point). You have to go find that niche, and if you do, certified scumbag. We agree.

I think my issue with the OP and your posts is

1. Overstating the idea that many countries apart from the US are underprivileged, stripping their citizens of any personal agency. That could not be further from the truth. There may not be government established social nets but informal family and friend networks go a long way towards filling the gaps. Most major cities across the world have a burgeoning middle class (including women) that can afford basic amenities, and can make choices devoid of desperation as you put it.

2. Ignoring the extent to which sex, even here in America, has been made a commodity. I don't give a fukk what a wannabe mack thinks, you ain't mouthpiece-ing your way into class p*ssy today. You're providing something of value (it may be money, dinner, time, alcohol, whatever). I think now, with that dynamic, it's nearly impossible to eliminate any sort of doubt that the woman you're engaging in casual relations with, is not doing it just for the benefits because she has to. What's the solution here? Ban all casual sex encounters? Set a minimum price/benefit floor to minimize the behavior?

Having had this conversation with other women, it seems a major gripe (not you, just in general) is that someone can catch a flight and in another country, get all kinds of strange thrown at them without going through the bullshyt men here have to go through here. But that's a function of

a. The dollar going further. Imagine how many women throw themselves at Future in the club in Atlanta because of wealth? The average man can experience that in the club in Prague. The former is accepted as what it is, the latter should too

b. sex being way more of a commodity overseas. They don't give a fukk about this bullshyt macking. That's why Nigerians in Houston are seen as tricks. Because that's what it is in Lagos. Ain't much of this "let me talk her panties off with $2 in my pocket". It's a symbiotic thing overseas.

I think for the most part we're on the same page regarding people who go to exclusively prey on underage/poverty stricken women. Just don't think that speaks for the majority of interactions between American men and foreign women overseas.

#goingforadrink

Yes, it's Mindy in character on the "The Office" show. :russ:

I try to be very specific in my critique of where exactly men seek sex workers from because I have nothing against making use of sex workers. Of course I then also have my personal judgemental side but I try to hold that back.

Going to Germany, Amsterdam, Zurich etc to find your kinky non American girl for the night - cool, do you BUT going to the DR, Columbia, Philippines, Haiti, Vietnam etc. where you have populations with absolutely no protections against John's as there are no regulations is what upsets me.

Why not go to Amsterdam, Germany etc to find hookers? Because it's most likely way cheaper to fly to a country that's nearby and the guy who ate ramen noodles for months so he can scrap together $300 in his piggy bank wants to get the most bang for his buck. Literally. :usure:

I suppose it hits harder (satisfaction on the customers side) if the power dynamic is much more favorable to the John.

It makes me think of the issue of puppy mills. A puppy mill is an inhumane high-volume dog breeding facility that churns out puppies for profit, ignoring the needs of the pups and their mothers. Dogs from puppy mills are often sick and unsocialized. Often times they deal with designer breeds that otherwise would be very expensive to purchase from a good breeder.

How do you get rid of puppy mills? By destroying the market for them. But then people swoop in crying, "But the puppies are so cute, I can't afford an ethically sourced one so I should be entitled to buy this off brand one" and the cycle continues on and on....

All while the momma dog is in the back dying churning out puppy after puppy. :stopitslime:

It's a complicated issue without a simple solution and most peeps just don't care enough because their sympathies only extend so far as their d$ck is long. :manny:

yung Herbie Hancock

Funkadelic Parliament
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
Not only that you get to take a vacation from being Black in America. In the states you’re praying that you don’t get shot by the cops, followed around in stores can’t get a cab etc. In foreign countries people treat you with respect.

you find out how influential Black culture is and you understand why America hasn’t gotten rid of us. Jamaica has less than 3 million people think of how influential that culture is people fly to Jamaica instead of the other 700 islands for a reason

I’d never say that any white people treat you better than Black people, but if you walk into a club in Germany you won’t get the smirks and the “he’s probably broke” shyt that you have to play past that you would get in that’s unless you get a table. In fact in Europe you get chicks that are into Black dudes claim you and you can pipe damn near immediately for free.
Breh I remember when my ship pulled into Split,Croatia. One of the greatest times of my life, had so much fun. Croatian girls were throwing is back at us in the club :banderas:.

yung Herbie Hancock

Funkadelic Parliament
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
I'm so sorry prostitutes are your only options in life for fulfillment. Real men > John's with micro p@nis syndrome contributing to trafficking

tenor.gif
This thread isn't about prostitues though. Some men date foreign women because they more chill. 2/3 of my exes were foreign. First girlfriend was American, NEVER again.

Dro_Pesci

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Yes, it's Mindy in character on the "The Office" show. :russ:

I try to be very specific in my critique of where exactly men seek sex workers from because I have nothing against making use of sex workers. Of course I then also have my personal judgemental side but I try to hold that back.

Going to Germany, Amsterdam, Zurich etc to find your kinky non American girl for the night - cool, do you BUT going to the DR, Columbia, Philippines, Haiti, Vietnam etc. where you have populations with absolutely no protections against John's as there are no regulations is what upsets me.

Why not go to Amsterdam, Germany etc to find hookers? Because it's most likely way cheaper to fly to a country that's nearby and the guy who ate ramen noodles for months so he can scrap together $300 in his piggy bank wants to get the most bang for his buck. Literally. :usure:

I suppose it hits harder (satisfaction on the customers side) if the power dynamic is much more favorable to the John.

It makes me think of the issue of puppy mills. A puppy mill is an inhumane high-volume dog breeding facility that churns out puppies for profit, ignoring the needs of the pups and their mothers. Dogs from puppy mills are often sick and unsocialized. Often times they deal with designer breeds that otherwise would be very expensive to purchase from a good breeder.

How do you get rid of puppy mills? By destroying the market for them. But then people swoop in crying, "But the puppies are so cute, I can't afford an ethically sourced one so I should be entitled to buy this off brand one" and the cycle continues on and on....

All while the momma dog is in the back dying churning out puppy after puppy. :stopitslime:

It's a complicated issue without a simple solution and most peeps just don't care enough because their sympathies only extend so far as their d$ck is long. :manny:

So now you are policing where men should go to use their dikks? Lol

Aint no woman in eastern europe can hold a candle to the women in latin america/Caribbean sorry. And it aint got nothing to do with the price

Also you talk like an expert on how these women live. How many sex workers do you actually know?

Saltmoney

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#Catset
This thread isn't about prostitues though. Some men date foreign women because they more chill. 2/3 of my exes were foreign. First girlfriend was American, NEVER again.

It is though....:usure:

OP's post:

Going to developing countries in Europe and South America to fukk economically disadvantaged women (sometimes raw)

yung Herbie Hancock

Funkadelic Parliament
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
This you and your buddies exploring foreign women for the first time? :lolbron:

9f66f4356256820c7f9bebfd937d25e126748b93e4953e65948be3d4cb15bb77_3.jpg
Again, your posts makes no sense. A woman from Japan or Germany doesn't want to come to America. If a breh gets in a relationship with a German or Japanese woman how is that different from dating an American woman :pacspit:.

yung Herbie Hancock

Funkadelic Parliament
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
It is though....:usure:

OP's post:
Well Ops a retard. Foreign women > American women though. It's not even close. All it takes is a trip to Japan, South Korea and Europe :yeshrug:. I don't know about South America because we don't deploy there, but European and East Asian chicks :ehh:.

Saltmoney

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#Catset
Again, your posts makes no sense. A woman from Japan or Germany doesn't want to come to America. If a breh gets in a relationship with a German or Japanese woman how is that different from dating an American woman :pacspit:.

Why does a Japanese or German woman have no incentive to come to America compared to someone from the DR or Colombia? Verbalize it. :sas2: