Y’all be flying abroad for sex

number21

Strive for rulership not equality, black man.
Daps
Reppin
North Miami
:mjlol: Only in the US do nikkas use the difficulty of pulling as a bragging right. Guys around the world dont give two shyts about that. These dudes see p*ssy as a commodity, be going out and fukking on they lunch break, then go back to work like nothing happened. Over here though, nikkas be bragging on spending all this time and effort to pull a chick that wasnt even worth a quarter of the time. You will get laughed at talking about the amount of time you spent on the phone, texting, feeding, smoking, drinking, or whatever the hell else you did with that chick to get that nut.

Unless you talking about a chick you trying to marry all that other stuff is just a time sink.

It's because most of these nikkas in the US are raised by women or by men who got no type of understanding.

Luken

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto/ Jersey / ATL / LA / Panoramic Roofs
im DEFINITELY getting on a plane to fukk the following if i ever get the chance, fukk you mean:hhh::mjtf::mjtf::mjtf::

6a731a877d9022d1d9f2d2b161574bb2.jpg

artworks-000322139084-osq609-t500x500.jpg

1575265_7d13f39_320x_.jpg

5012477.jpg

big2.jpg

:stopitslime:

7nnRPYj.jpg

q1uxM8Al.jpg

zhujRlZ.jpg

@™BlackPearl The Empress™
@idontposthereanymore
@Booksnrain

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
How much do y'all usually pay, for say, 5 day trips? I'm guessing $2500 to cover everything depending on the country you stay in and hotel. I imagine Colombia would be cheap as far as hotels and food whereas Germany would be expensive.

Rio, the most expensive portion of the trip by far was the flight, and this is cut in half if you going to the Caribbean or Central America. I think my ticket was 1200 but that was nonstop comfort plus, they had cheaper fares for like 800 connecting.

Visa - $75
Flight - $1200
Penthouse 5 nights (6 guys each with own bedroom) - $180
Food and Liquor - $300 (thats with going hard on drinks while out and eating at nice restaurants, far less if you pre-game at the penthouse or catch street food).
Tourist shyt - $125

So id say about $1800 gets you to Brazil living it up on some music video shyt. If you budget $2500 then that extra $800 can be used on some VERY NICE extra-curricular activity if you want to go that route.

Saltmoney

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#Catset
You can tell who doesn't travel. Village? Who the fukk is leaving the United States to go to a fukking village?

Spoiler alert: the world is much bigger than your zip code in this backward country. Imagine thinking droves of men are travelling to actual villages abroad just to have sex :what:

Imagine holding America up as some sort of gold standard to vet the rest of the world by :mjlol:

It doesn't have to be a village, visual paradise is a great distraction from reality but in the end the "buy cheap sex brigade" will be sitting in the same restaurants and street bars one row over from the "actual pedos" scoping out their product.

But because the previously mentioned quality control agents go for the unverified 18 year olds they think they're sitting on much more moral high ground :sas2:.

SATAN

Eve was a thot.
Daps
Reppin
HELL
I'm just amazed how dumb you gotta be to relegate entire countries to having nothing of value apart from poor women. I feel bad for some of yall. :wow:
I know, right? That's exactly what you sex tourists do! I'm glad you agree

Conan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
It doesn't have to be a village, visual paradise is a great distraction from reality but in the end the "buy cheap sex brigade" will be sitting in the same restaurants and street bars one row over from the "actual pedos" scoping out their product.

But because the previously mentioned quality control agents go for the unverified 18 year olds they think they're sitting on much more moral high ground :sas2:.

I think we can agree that people who travel exclusively to prey on naive 18 year olds in another place are not far off from people who travel abroad to engage in sexual activity with children/teenagers. If that is what you're shaming, shame on, I have no issues with this.

If that isn't the case, and you're engaging in consensual sexual activity with mature women, what difference does it make whether this happens in New York or London or Seoul?

you're worried about the transaction aspect, I'm not sure where you've been but sex is a commodity now, even here. Listen to WAP or any girl rap anthem nowadays. The p*ssy comes with a price tag. Whether that's upfront or over time.

If you're bothered about people going to where their money goes further due to the value of the dollar, then I have a secret to tell you about how the global economy works today :yeshrug:. Maybe if you clarified your point more i'd be inclined to agree with you

Daps
:mjtf::gucci:

So spending thousands to fly overseas to take advantage of a poor village girl just because she will bow down to you is acceptable?

GTFOH with this bullshyt.

:camby:

Plenty of Americans live, visit, have business abroad and are not involved in sex tourism.

You are forcing yourself to be outraged about a very small % of folks and applying it to ALL because thats what you want to believe.

Its clear you never left the country.

RTF

2Trill
Supporter
Daps
I've flown out JUST to get p*ssy, I won't lie.

When I was in TO, this dime was feeling me but I was too busy fukking other bytches to link up with her. Maintained contact, I realised I had missed a trick.

I went to TO for 3 days breh (I'm from the UK).. 6 hour flight... just to collect that p*ssy.

fukked all weekend raw and if it weren't for Covid, I would've done it again.

Cloutius Maximus

with the aid of the Funk...
Daps
Reppin
Altadena, California
Yall really think nikkas are going to random villages in far off countries :mjtf: like they wouldnt catch a machete to the dome

I haven't been to DR but I'm pretty sure brehs stay in city centers and don't venture too far out. The bad "village girls" come to the city

Conan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Yall really think nikkas are going to random villages in far off countries :mjtf: like they wouldnt catch a machete to the dome

I haven't been to DR but I'm pretty sure brehs stay in city centers and don't venture too far out. The bad "village girls" come to the city

Right. I could tell off rip he's never been on a plane