Ya'll are delusional

filial_piety

Banned
Daps
Reppin
I95S
There were black people in ancient Egypt and among moors. However with Egypt it definitely depends on what period of Egyptian history you're speaking about. They've had rulers who had some ties to places like Nubia but at the same time you had rulers like the Greek Ptolemic dynasty with cleopatra VII being the most famous.

The moors was a mixture of black, Arab, and northern African Berber tribes. Wasn't just one race of people.
Yup.

Fani Willis fan

Man What
Daps
Oh so your a c00n? that's even worst you so Brainwashed by CAC I really feel bad for you c00n keep tap dancing bruh CAC love you.
i think dude is sunni based on his hair texture, some of them are funny about our culture.

what i really think is this nikka is surrounded by euro CACS in Norway and he doesnt want to assume any pre-eminence over his white friends, so hed rather downplay whatever power or establishment blacks are said to of had in ancient civilization. Instead he will encourage disinformation

in other words hes a house nikka, c00n etc.

Thuglet

Banned
Daps
Reppin
A on everything thats whaddup
i think dude is sunni based on his hair texture, some of them are funny about our culture.

what i really think is this nikka is surrounded by euro CACS in Norway and he doesnt want to assume any pre-eminence over his white friends, so hed rather downplay whatever power or establishment blacks are said to of had in ancient civilization. Instead he will encourage disinformation

in other words hes a house nikka, c00n etc.

Most my friends are Somalis, Africans and some Arabs