Ya'll are delusional

Mr swag

We Out Here
Daps
Reppin
The Well Respected Uptown,Virginia
Like everytime I'm on the Coli I'll see posts about "the original *something* was created by black people" and "the original *someone* were black people. Yall stay laying claims on ancient dead kingdom's and civilization that are not yours to claim. No you weren't fukking Egyptians ffs. :stopitslime:
Even the ones that **might** be yours to claim you don't even bother to mention cuz theyre not 'known' enough. The Ghana Empire, Kongo Kingdom, Mali Empire and The Great Empire of Zimbabwe to name a few

Yall talk how cacs and arabs hate you cuz they had African slaves, when other Africans were the ones that had them first then sold them.

Yall keep hating on blacks worshipping the white mans God, and one nikka (dont remember who) said "nah b, the white man stole their God from us" :what: Yet 40% of Africa is Christian with 50% being Muslim

Some nikka even made a thread saying black people invented Japanese :mjlol::mjlol:

Basically instead of looking towards the future yall just wanna talk about how black people 'used' to be great and did this and that with most of it being wishful dreaming.

Nothing but white supremacist talking points in this. I don't know where to start

Grizzly

Home Run Hitter
Daps
Reppin
Bigupyuself
gods-of-egypt1.jpg

Black people are so naive...clearly these are the true Egyptians.:troll:
Gods Of Yorubaland starring Nicholas Cage coming to a theater near you :troll:

The Don

The Illest
Daps
Reppin
P-Town
1. Egyptians were Black

2. African slavery was not hate based like other slavery so it's different, Other slavery is because race. Example is in America, if you were Black you were automatically considered worthless and less than a human and nothing more than property. In Africa this was not the case and Slavery wasn't nearly as harsh and they were bought back, ALSO they were usually from "War".

3. 40% of Africa is christian because of European's basically owning African countries and spreading their ideals and culture.
:what: breh I can't take you seriously.

ChiTownGuevera

All Star
Daps
Wallahi you are delusional, Insha'Allah you will find guidance ahki
Yo thought u a troll cac....

But readin thru this thread...man some of these nikkaz got they factz backwards...like this :mjlol:

Im not even gonna argue with you. Just kno the original Hebrews were black and that spawned Judaism, Christianity, and Islam

:dead::dead::dead:

I'm all for black pride but u nikkaz can't be serious with this...:pachaha:

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Bruuuuuuuuuuuuuuu yall claiming Native American Civilizations now? :russ:

If you research the customs and religion of the Mayan (it's even documented that Africans traveled to those locations even from West African nations you will see the influence and the people there.)

The Mayans don't even know who build their pyramids or listen to this how do they have a calendar older than their civilization??? nikka who was documenting this???? nikkas got Bese on their shyt and that's a African Pygmy god

samtalksradio

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Belle Glade FL
Lol at this dumb CAC you know what's funny you stink wet dog smelling stringy hair cave monkeys started off Black too. then they mitted with neanderthals and out came you cac. so yeah, best believe that the black man is the original everyman. I know you mad white boy that Blacks are finding out the truth.

:umad:

Thuglet

Banned
Daps
Reppin
A on everything thats whaddup

Lol at this dumb CAC you know what's funny you stink wet dog smelling stringy hair cave monkeys started off Black too. then they mitted with neanderthals and out came you cac. so yeah, best believe that the black man is the original everyman. I know you mad white boy that Blacks are finding out the truth.

:umad:
:banderas:

Thuglet

Banned
Daps
Reppin
A on everything thats whaddup
If you research the customs and religion of the Mayan (it's even documented that Africans traveled to those locations even from West African nations you will see the influence and the people there.)

The Mayans don't even know who build their pyramids or listen to this how do they have a calendar older than their civilization??? nikka who was documenting this???? nikkas got Bese on their shyt and that's a African Pygmy god

:mjlol: